cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know how to track user logins with this device?  I've pointed it to a SYSLOG, but it only creates Virtual Access connections, and I don't know who that connection belongs to.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

victorm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HICurrently 2811 series router is configured for site to site VPN, CAN I configure USER VPN on the same box.We want Users to connect to VPN Server using Cisco VPN Client. Please kindly recommend me best authentication method for USER VPNcheersAdams

samuel_M9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed an ASA 5505 with AnyConnect Essentials.  AnyConnect installation works fine on some windows boxes (All flavors) but have a couple machines with issues. This makes it clearly a computer side issue.  When I try to log into the ASA to dow...

I was wondering if there is a way to lock down the anyconnect profile on a clients machine.  Basically we are using certifcates to authenticate so the client can make a VPN connection.  We have enabled the certifcate match function to check for IPSec...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We want to use cisco 3845 and pick up IPSec, with remote side. But I am afraid that cisco 3845 can't handle 155 Mbits over IPsec. We will buy AIM-VPN/SSL3 card. Is this sufficient?Or need something else.Sorry for my EnglishThanks.

Itap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Internet explorer all versions can't force Java client to open internal rdp, rdp2 links, when click one of the links it's keep loading, but when click reconnect to Java client it starts the rdp session. I tried Mozilla and Chrome and find no issue...

Let me first start off by thanking anyone who can help me get this figured out :-)So I'm trying to set up a site to site tunnel between two ASA's, but it's going to be used as a backup (since they are already connected by an MPLS cloud). So basically...

josephjmg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have problems with a network that add to our Router 800, show ipsec sa send errors to the 172.17.0.0 network which I can not get it to connect, I spend my configuration:ip nat pool branch 200.89.177.111 200.89.177.111 netmask 255.255.255.248...

For the longest time I have not allowed non work computes to connect to the work network through the VPN.  I now have a user, a principal owner at the firm, that says that he got a brand new system that only he and his wife will use and he wants to g...

jphipps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please explain to me the difference between the Split Tunnel ACL and the NONAT ACL? Are both required in a VPN configuration if I want my remote-access VPN users to access the inside network, and other subnetworks behind the ASA?