cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My anyconnect vpn client is not working for wireless adapter in windows 7 64bit. its version is 2.5.3055its able to connect via usb/ethernet internet. wireless adapter is of intel centrino-R advanced n-6205I tried disabling ipv-6 for vpn adapter a...

sarunks by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have seen many documents stating about DMVPN Hub behind NAT or DMVPN Spoke behind NAT. But My case i involve in both situation.1) HUB have a Load Balancer (2 WAN Link) ISP A & B2) Spoke have Load Balancer (2 WAN Link) ISP A & BNow the requir...

A user is facing issues connecting to VPN as he is able to connect randomly in 1 instance out of 4 to 5 instances, he had an older version of VPN client which is now upgraded to version 5.0.07.0290 and tried with different machines with XP and Window...

I have added an ASA 5510 to my network between the Internet and a Windows 2008R2 server running ForeFront TMG. Before the ASA was added, vpn clients using Microsoft Windows 7 vpn client using L2TP/IPsec connected to our vpn. After ASA was added, clie...

dick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5510 with a second internet connection on its way.  I would like to have one internet connection dedicated to my Site-to-Site VPN traffic and the other left to handle public internet traffic.   I know I can do this with a static route ...

I have to allow few Andriod users to access my firm , have ASA 5510 with 10 ssl license . Now i came to know that i need AnyConnect for Mobile license. Can any one of you let me know what licence is required

Hello AllThere is problem with installing Cisco AnyConnect Start Before Logon Component. When I install Component and after rebooting I unable logon to system either locally or remotely. Error appears in Event Logs:Faulting application name: LogonUI....

hunter219 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to help out a local charity with their new 891-K9 routers (3). I have 2 of them up and running. Created a site to site VPN which is working fine. Then created SSL_VPN in the main location, which is also working fine. I can do RDP and file...

lou by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We've bought 2911 and replaced 877W, but now I'm unable to complete setup for VPN client. In additional I'd like to have access to remote office which is connected via site-to-site when connected via VPN Client (remote net: 192.168.17.0). Als...

I am having all sorts of trouble connecting a Cisco RVS4000 to a Cisco ASA5505 over IPSec... I have used the "site to site" vpn wizard, I am new at this time so any advise would be good. I have a fress "factory reset" on my asa 5505...

dpoynter01 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Thanks in advance for any help you can give.  My company uses DMVPN all over the country to back haul small office traffic to Headquarters.  We back haul all traffic.  Corporate network and Internet traffic for Websense usage.I have a new site ...

srroeder by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes