cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to get a solid setup for a remote office we have going up and I am running into little issues that I cant seem to get around.Basically, we have a remote office that will have dual ISPs, one hard wired circuit from a local carrier and ...

Hi ,I'm working from home for a company called PAREXEL International. I use vpn client (version 5.0.07.0290) to conenct to my office network. I'm a developer so after connecting to vpn , I use NoMachine client to connect to a linux machine that's the...

I have been trying to renew this SSL Cert, but now I'm required to make the key size at least 2048. the current size is 1024. I changed the key to 2048 using this command "ASA(config)# crypto key generate rsa label ciscoca modulus 2048" then, I gener...

salkatib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,   I'm going nuts here. We're trying to configure a policy NAT through a site to site VPN tunnel but can't seem to get it going. Below is our configuration:access-list nonat extended permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.12.0 255.2...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on setting up a site-to-site VPN connection that requires us to NAT an internal address.  Typically, this would be no big deal, but for some reason, it's not working for us.  The remote site is reporting that they are seeing the original ...

I'm looking for GETVPN users who have fully implemented GETVPN and are willing to discuss their experinces with another customer. If that's you, please let me know.Thanks,Seth BealSenior Manager, Systems Engineering - Ciscosdb@cisco.com

sbeallan by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if this is a ? for the VPN community. I will ask the ? here first and hopefully I will be directed to the correct community if I am wrong.I was having an issue with routing to the PIX as I was unable to ping the address from the switch ...

Hi,1) I have two vpn group, one group need to connect from outside and other group need to connect from inside the firewall. I need to have two seperate        login pages based on the users connection direction (outside or inside). I know that we ca...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have an ASA 5520 using for VPN & would like make use ASA's local CA to manage certificate.Do you know if there's any limitation on number of certificates that the local CA supports ? Thank you,

Buenas requiero configurar una vpn ponit-to-point entre dos localidades utilizando dyndns, ya tengo los dyndns a utilizar por ejemplo val.dyndns.com y el otro bar.dyndns.com como hago para establecer eun tunel VPN puede ser GRE o IPSec. Agadezco su c...

Hi,I am trying to set up a router to allow vpn access to my office network. The router is connected to the Internet via vdsl using pppoe.There is also a public facing webserver in the office that needs to be accessible.I can access the webserver from...