cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I have a PIX515E. I need to create a vpn to my clients office. PIX is alerady having two VPN, among two one is a dynamic VPN to a dynamic IP of netgear router.I tried to create a new IPSEC vpn to a gateway loadbalancer.Device is PLANET MH2...

Hi DearsI have a this issue. I think that someone can help me.i configurated Ipsec vpn at asa 5510. my inside ip 192.168.10.156my public ip: 85.x.x.xmy peer ip : 62.x.x.xthe project is that:the remote site want the interesting traffic like that:sourc...

I'm having problems getting AnyConnect clients to reach a server (192.168.139.3) on the Inside interface of my ASA 5505.  Ideally, this would be accessible from the DfltAccessPolicy or another dedicated policy, but right now I'm happy with any access...

I have a printer as the sole client on one end of a site-to-site VPN, and the tunnel times out. There is no ability to generate traffic from the printer, so I am looking for anyone that may have a solution to this problem.Printer end - ASA5505Other e...

HiI have a problem with ping in VPN Client,In this senario, the VPN client should be able to ping PC-4 through ASA-1 (Site-A)but it could not.The router is able to ping Z.Z.Z.0/24.The Tunnel and VPN client are working.-------------------------------...

Is anyone running 8.4.2?  If so, have you seen any issues with this version?  I have been testing this code in my lab for the past four weeks and haven't seen any issues that would prevent me from upgrading my production ASA active/standby pair but w...

cclem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all !can anyone help me with that :i have MLS : C6509-E SUP : VS-S720-10GPFC : VS-F6K-PFC3CXLim trying to find out what is its limitation for encrypted traffic via SVTI there .* i dont have a SPA for the ipsec .did anyone tried that or can lead me...

Hi I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about my remote access VPN. Its configured on a Cisco PIX525 running ver 6.3(5) (old I know!) and I am running Cisco VPN client ver 5.06.0160 on the client end. Ok so here's the thing. The client connects o...

I have a two ASA 5520's  and I want to be able to see or monitor the traffic between each tunnel. I am using external addresses but for the sake of this question I will use the following: 1.1.1.1  to 2.2.2.2 .   How can I montior the traffic?   Thank...

dukeminus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,  I'm facing an issue with the VPN client. The deployment is:The HQ has an ASA5505 with Software version 8.2(5),This device act as the VPN concentrator.The Branch office is located at the airport. There, the Airport provide the Internet ...

Hi,Can we restrict remote user to login from specific ip address? Suppose if the use is present in office premisses then he/she can be able to login and If he/she is not is office premisses then not able to login in. Is it possible?Aman