cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, is it possible to have policy-based routing in remote-access VPN? For example, if I my IP is 1.1.1.1 go out to interface-A else if I got the IP 2.2.2.2 go to interface-B.

Hi All, i have configured remote access vpn via FMC 7.0.1.1 with FTD 7.0.1.1 ASA5508X. all is working fine except that all users can access RAVPN which is not expected even if i already created a specifc group that can access the anyconnect vpn and t...

Hi, Cisco AnyConnect throws the error "The client agent has encountered an error." while having a YubiKey inserted. Evaluating this behaviour I found out the following issues. 1) Scenario: 1 YubiKey is connected, no other smartcard is connectedAnyCon...

Mõbius by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured the ASA for Anyconnect Client VPN. If the Anyconnect Client software is manually installed on the users laptop do I still need to have it saved on the ASA under Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > An...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ASA's at different sites connected via an IPSec tunnel on the outside interfaces. The tunnel is working and has been up for a while. We occasionally have to add new rules to the tunnel to allow certain traffic. I have traffic coming from a s...

UZaman3 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm facing a problem regarding a s2s vpn connectivity at phase 2 its seems that is working with some protected networks but not with the below one also for this specific network we are doing nat because of overlap network:   FTD-site: Sessi...

Eric23 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For weeks now I have been running issues with some different user workstations working in the Home Office mode that use the Cisco VPN Version 4.2 client by throwing the message I have added to this forum, providing support for restarting a computer o...

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-13 at 5.27.33 PM.jpeg
Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a setup with 2 FTD's- primary and secondary and 2 ISP's. When my primary ISP fails, while we still have internet access via the secondary ISP, I loose vpn access. Can you recommend a setup that if my primary ISP fails, vpn would still work and...

Hello, I just configured the commands below on an ASA5508 running 9.5 (1). The remote endpoint doesn't support multiple ACEs in the proxy ACL...  Would that work? Thanks,Francois access-list test-acl extended permit ip 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 any4 acc...

fntowo2009 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes