cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys and Ladys,  i have a simple question.....i think its simple for the professionals of this board.So in my company we have like 220 VPN router, we´ve connected to a Cisco ASA 5525. We use IKEv2 and the peers are connected via LTE.  So my que...

J.W.S. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Has anyone of you ever experienced slow replies from ADUC when using VPN? Users in our company facing slowness on ADUC when they are connected over AnyConnect version 4.10.01075. And it's working normally when they are working from the office. When I...

Ammar0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i m setting up a flex vpn tunnel between 2 routers: Server router: CSR 1000v hosted on AZUREEdge router: IR809g At the moment, the tunnel is ok with local authentication but i would like to enable AAA authentication with my Azure AD.It is possi...

HI all,   I have disabled NAT-T on both VPN GWs and configured PAT on IR-GW. As per my understanding PAT can work only if NAT-T supported. However PATing is happening  though NAT-T is disabled. Could anyone explain that how it works ?I saw protocol E...

ipsec topology.PNG

I'm trying to setup a GRE tunnel between two routers, where one router (DC) is having an ASA do the encryption and the encryption on the end is being done in the router itself.  Each router has loopbacks to be encrypted so that they be used as the en...

davem1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear Community,ACL, VPN i did some research on google but couldnt find an answer. I establish a normal IPSEC site- to site VPN on a Cisco Router. everything is working fine. But I only want port tcp/3389 allowed through the vpn. How can I realize thi...

ZeroC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Beginner here:  We are dropping random calls and random phones will not register on the network.  SIP ALG has been disabled. Jitter is fine.  Yet issue still persist  hostname jz-corndomain-name eerc.caenable password /vraMKkQ00WPzYqm encryptedVOIPpa...

ebrunet by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an Asa with a few Trustpoints configured. How can I only allow client certificates from one trustpoint in one tunnel-group? I've only seen client-side settings like the connection profile or certificate-maps, but they don't stop authenticati...

Dear All, I have issue with IPSec VPN, it keep flapping for 2 days. I tried to configure syslog and found this log from my router :ISAKMP: ():deleting node xxxxx error FALSE reason "Informational (in) state 1"I found it after IKE P1 is complete Thank...

Hello Sorry to borther you. I have some biginner question don't have idea even read document.Thanks for your time and help. 1. below is my current firewall rule. our vpn come from outside interface. If I would like create ACL to control vpn traffic.H...

微信截图_20220406153940.png 微信截图_20220406154735.png
gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes