cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allHave a 5505 with image asa841-k8.bin and asdm-641.bin and I'm trying to customise a portal I've set up.The portal is up and running, works fine, I can import new web content such as jpgs, but when I try and add a customization via Remote Access...

I am running into a strange situation with VPN DNS name resolution over ASA and VPN3000.  Here are the details:                                 ASA5500XP Client (IPsec) ---->       or      ----> CORP LAN ----> DNS1/DNS2                               ...

Hi,We are trying to extend a IPv6 network to a second location using a regular IPsec L2L tunnel (IP v4). The tunnel establishes just fine but it's only functional in one way, e.g. we can ping a IPv6 server on site B from site A (which is the site whe...

Hello,I would like to have advices concerning the implementation of two ASA 5520 (in failover).Architecture Context-The  ASA are used as VPN concentrator only.In a first time ASA will be in  charge to take in charge VPN IPSec Host-to-LAN connexion (w...

cdicesare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PPTP and ASA 5505

I have a computer that needs to reach a remote pptp server, but is receiving an error that remote server is unreachable. I have no restrictions on the inside interface, I'm guessing something needs to be added on the outside interface?The asa is 8.2,...

Hi there,I have question about my network,I have firewall (X) that connecting with few firewalls (X1,X2,X3, .. etc) by site to site tunnel, I want to connect to firewall X by VPN over Cisco client, that let me reach the all other firewalls (X1, X2, ....

I am having a tough time getting my VPN client to reach any devices on my office network. I have a Cisco SR520 configured with IPSec to terminate Cisco VPN client sessions. The client is able to connect successfully. I get a username/password challen...

We use WebVPN, with AnyConnect available as a web based installation.For users that prefer to permenantly install AnyConnect, what's the best way for them to do that?If the web launch fails, they're given the option to download the client.  But if th...

ASA5520 8.2(4) Ipsec client VPN authenticating with LDAP to MS DC.This has been up and working without issue for months. Suddenly we are getting the following message when some users attempt to login:Apr 06 2011 15:33:02 Group = VPN, Username = jdoe,...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I would like to implement clientless SSL VPN for Oracle suite of applications. I want to know whether it is possible to suppress the login page displayed by ASA upon terminating the SSL VPN connection. The requirement is to display the SSO(...

Hi,I want to restric my VPN users.We have Cisco ASA-55010 firewall and we have created multiple Remote access VPN groups. We have shared it with our employees.We have provide laptops to them from company.now what do i want to implement ?  users shoul...

Hi everybody.I have a problem with ASA 5510 8.0(4) and need your help This is a remote-access VPN setup and it's functional, no problems here...But I keep getting logs like this every few seconds:Group = <censored>, Username = <censored>, IP = <censo...

Hi Experts,Is it possible to configure a secondary IP address in outside interface??? What my need is.... my client's ISP is going to change. So for migration i need to connect the outside interface to the new ISP. If i can configure a secondary IP a...

vipinrajrc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A few weeks ago I pressed 'disconnect' on my vpnclient and went into sleepmode. I disconnected it from cable and when i got to my friends house it automatically assigned to his wireless network or i might have switched to the wifi network mysel...

flexxer16 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two PIX 501 devices with virtually the same configuration (except with different outisde and inside IP addresses, VPN pool IPs, etc). I can get to the outside on both from within the inside network. I have VPN connectivity set up on both. Howe...