cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

"hello allCan some tell me which is the most stable, less processor intensive and VPN supported IOS for 2611xm. Currently I am using 12.4(15)T7 C2600-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M. But this image is causing lot crashes. My router uptime never crossed 4 hrs. It ...

I have multiple offices that I want to vpn into one office....  So is there anything special I have to do to establish this....Or can i do the same set up for one office then copy those setting to the next office?Office 1 - main office .........asa 5...

Resolved! DMVPN and VRF Lite

Does anyone have an example of using multiple DMVPN Networks and VRF interfaces (no MPLS)I have a requirment to use a common link to forward three isolated networks spoke to Hub as encrypted data. It could be VTI I dont mind, but I cant use MPLS.Than...

rchester by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ISP. ISP1 is my default-gateway and ISP2 is used only for VPN Clients access. I set up my router to use local policy route-map for vpn traffic, and I can connect, but once I´m connected, I only can do ping to ip adddress of my router, if I...

hi,i have configured remote access vpn on my 2801 router's gio0/0 int ip x.x.x.1. i connected my laptop through vpn client from internet. i connected successfully and my vpn router gives me the assigned ip block y.y.y.1. from my laptop i can ping the...

Hi.I am trying to install SSL VPN on our 1941 router. When i try to send a CSR for signing the site complains about the country code not being correct. How can i change the contry code in Cisco IOS  Version 15.0(1r)M9 ?It is also complaining about th...

Resolved! Unable to SSH

We setup Load Balancing (Active/Active) on two ASA's.  After logging in to Cisco VPN client, we can only SSH to the ASA that we connect to and we can't SSH to the other ASA.  For example, if we connect to ASA1, we can only SSH to ASA1 and we cannot S...