cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a vpn ipsec between ADSL cisco router 857 and 1801. The configuration is bellow. Router 857 IP LAN 192.168.15.1Router 857 IP WAN x.x.x.xPC IP 192.168.15.x Router 1801 IP LAN 192.168.10.1Router 1801 IP WAN y.y.y.yTerminal Server IP 192.168.1...

I keep having a problem with my IPsec VPN, it will drop out at random times.  Sometimes it will stay connected for 20 minutes then disconnect and other times it will stay connected for 3 hours then drop out.I think it has something to do with the SA ...

Hi all, I need deny the access from VPN users PPTP to some servers in my inside network.for exemplo, when an user is connected on VPN he can't access some servers that are deny on VPN 3000 configuration.it's possible ?? I'm using an VPN 3000 and the ...

Is it possible to have WebVPN (i.e. clientless) and AnyConnect on the same interface? Every time I enable AnyConnect, even with a different port, it blows away my bookmarks and items that I have currently defined on the clientless page.

Hi allI'm setting up our ASA 5505 for remote access VPN and now need to insert the VPN client addresses (allocated via RADIUS) into OSPF so that they get redistributed through our network.The configuration of the ASA is that its hairpinning because i...

I thought I would try again to receive some help with the following issue. I will attempt to make is simpler this time. I have a gateway to gateway VPN tunnel setup using two RV042 routers. I have been using this gateway for years without any issues...

Hi,We have a customer requirement of providingsecure connectivity from Remote Office to HQSame time to provide certain level of layer 3 redundancy via secondary link should the primary link failWe are looking at ASA5500 series firewall for both Remot...

HII was just given an option by someone to configure one of the following, what exactly is the difference and when should one be used over the other?Clientless SSL VPNThin-Client SSL VPN (Port Forwarding)SSL VPN Client (SVC-Tunnel Mode)how is the abo...