cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,When I install Anyconnect using msi file, the GUI language is english.I want to translate on client computers because we are using an enterprise deployment software.A chapter in Anyconnect guide is dedicated to this issue: Cisco GuideUnfortunat...

Hi,We have 2 office connected together by RVS4000 Routers with an IPSec.The current settings are 3DES/SHA-1 for the Tunnel.We have a Fiber 10Mb/s connection on each end. When we transfer from one office to another using the Ipsec we have a top speed ...

I have two sites: Site A and Site B, the two sites have ASA in Active / Standby failover and communicate with a L2L tunnel. The configuration of the VPN client is in Site A and for some reason lose the connection to site B using vpnclient and to rega...

We are running two CISCO ASAs 5510 at two sites which have the Cisco Anyconnect 2.3 packages on them.  We are wanting to install the Cisco anyconnect 2.5 packages, my question is if I update the packages on the Cisco ASA will this force users to upgr...

sullyjman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Our brach office is connected to Headoffice through IP VPN.The issue is I can ping from BranchOffice PC to the IP address of the Server at HeadOffice,but unable to ping to the hostname of the PC.Anyone knows the reason..? Should I enable anyth...

VPN ClientがWindows7環境にインストールできない状況が発生し、大変困っています。正しくは、1度インストールできて使えていたのですが、一度アンインストール(コンパネよりアンインストール)したところ、再度インストーラにてインストールを試みても次のようなメッセージをポップアップ出力しインストールが中断されてしまいます。Installer InformationError 27850. Unable to manage networking component.Operating sys...

I have a site-to-site VPN with IP schemes of Location E 192.168.100.x and Location W 192.168.101.x - a third party vendor is requiring/requesting ping for their VOIP system. I can ping from Location W to Location E but not vice versa. I can ping the ...

My Cisco rep provided a download of a .img file for the 5.x version of the Cisco VPN client, but I can't do anything with it. My CD/DVD burning app won't handle a .img file and, when I changed the extension to .iso as recommended in several non-Cisco...

artcabot by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 7200 and need to establish L2TP over IPSEC session with a Draytek Fly200. Draytek must use L2TP over IPSEC to provide LAN-to-LAN connectivity. IPSEC phase 1 and 2 is ok, L2TP tunnel is also established, but on cloned virtual-access...

Scenario:Two VPNsVPN A is between two hospitals.VPN B is between one of the hospitals (hospital 1) and medical Service Providor.Objectivie is to allow the 2second hospital to access the Medical Service providor through the first hospitals VPN B.Equip...

westcare by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Curious if anyone could offer some insight into my currnet predicament.When using both a primary and secondary username and password with web vpn, the primary username is the reported value in syslog and other monitoring facilities.  Is there a way t...

Hi;Could i have answers about the following:1- Is this the reason of why IPsec pre-fragmentation feature can't be supported for IPv6, and the fragmentation by the IPv6 packet sender before IPsec encryption doesn't considered as pre-fragmentation beca...