cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I configured a network of around 13 branches using DMVPN Phase 1 and EIGRP ( 2 backup links)   . Now the problem is at one branch the tunnel is up but there is no ping or communication at one branch . This happens sometimes and the network monitoring...

Hi all,I'd like to be able to limit group access within AnyConnect.  Right now anyone can select any group and sign on in to whatever group they choose.  I've been researching ideas on how to go about this.  We're currently setup only to use RSA Secu...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5510 with static routes.  I created a new internal vlan and added the correct route to the ASA.  Internally the vlan is fully accessible but when I connect to the VPN I cannot communicate with systems on it.The dynamic access policy and ass...

mlinval by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need help in order to configure ssh on Cisco access server AS5400The following command are not working:AS5400(config)#crypto                              ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. AS5400(config)#ip ssh                          ...

I recently configured and installed a 1941ISR for a customer. The customer purchased a 25-User SSLVPN license with the router, and I configured it for remote SSLVPN access. This is working nicely except for one issue: when users initiate an SSLVPN co...

rtoomey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some advices regarding the following design.One of our customer is runing a DMVPN dual hub design phase 2.The customer wants to add a router at a spoke location to achive hardware and line redundancy. So I would like to know what is the bes...

lap by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone. I am a new visitor to the site even if a number of years working with Cisco appliances. In the company we bought 2 ipad 2 that I want to connect through ASA5505 AnyConnect on a corporate network. From research done should be en...

G20110607 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I am trying to configure SSL VPN to fit my needs and im not sure how to do this.What i want to accomplish is that people using the VPN should be able to use remote desktop protocol to work from home to a couple of machines on the network.Another t...

I have 2 887 routers with DSL interface and fixed public ip addresses.I can access the internet from behind these routers and can remote configure them via telnetRouter 1 local ip is 10.10.10.1 and Router 2 is 192.168.50.252I'm having difficulties in...

Hello,I have a router 1812. I have Vpn site-2-site configureand it's working good. I need to configure SSL Vpn for our mobile clients. The problem is that my url-list has 2 web links. The link with the name of the servers it doen't work (dns resolvin...

Hi friends,I have some doubt on the following scenario.          Internet router------------------> Internet firewall----------------> Dept firewall--------------> users1.2.3.50            1.2.2.1/29      1.2.2.2/29      1.2.2.9/29        1.2.2.10/29...

I have an ASA5505 with 8.2 (3) running. The following is the routing table: (I have substuted 200.200.200.x for actual IPs)Gateway of last resort is 200.200.200.1 to network 0.0.0.0                                                                     ...

Hello,I have a Cisco 1941 router configured with a single WebVPN gateway and several contexts.  The contexts work when using a web browser and using AD/RADIUS authentication.  Also, two of the contexts work fine using the AnyConnect VPN client.  Howe...

burtonk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes