cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm going to confess limited knowledge up front, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot.  The company I work for has recently started hosting our application for some of our clients; to do this, we are leasing rack space, connections, and hardware in...

lwingerd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 HP-DV7 laptops with AMD that works no problem.  New laptop is an HP-DV6 but with Intel.  The new one will not fully login as VPN client.  Fails the ping test. Anyone know what port setting I should set in the firewall?    Or where I may have...

I installed the quickVPN Client for use with RVS4000 small business router/VPN on a platform with Windows 7. It was not able to complete the VPN connection. I installed on Windows XP machine, both on the same network. The XP machine was able to conne...

joedive12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help setting up vpn using quickvpn client to asa5505.  QucikVPN client version is 1.4.1.2.  I need to use port 60443, port 443 is already taken.  Can someone look at the config and let me know what I'm missing.  Thank you in advance, see attache...

neil.khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco SA520W router and needs to set up VPN. Du to major problems with the SSL VPN Client and windows 7, I had to let it go and try a different approach.That was the QuickVPN client, but as it turs out, it simply impossible from reading the ...

Hello,I've tried configuring access to a Citrix presentation server using POST whereby users logging into the WebVPN portal have their username/passwords stored and forwarded to the Citrix server without them needing to log in separately.I've pretty ...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a question about the Verisign SSL certificate needed for an ASA Active/Standby failover pair. The failover pair will terminate Webvpns and requires a Verisign cert for correct user experience.Do i need to purchase one certificate and install it ...

neallewis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a hub and spoke company wide site to site dmvpn. we are currently using psk for IKE authentication. we are looking to change to an internal PKI infrastructure for IKE authentication. I have configured an internal root CA and 2 sub-CAs on 1941 ...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to set up a vpn tunnel on a 1721 router that uses the following ios:c1700-y7-mz.124-13b.binI thought I had read somewhere that tunnels were not supported on the 1700s but wanted to make sure. If they are I would like to know if they...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see some examples in Cisco documentation regarding to access lists using the naming convention "acl_in" and "acl_out".  How do you know which naming convention to use?  Which one would you use?1.  access-list acl_in extended permit icmp any any    ...

Is it possible for remote access VPN sessions to have a different default route than the ASA? My ASA default route points to the Internet.  I want my remote access VPN sessions to have a default route that points to an internal system.

rmeans by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes