cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I need your help so badly..............................We migrated our client's ISP to new one. so all the public ip add is changed. we have a dedicated vpn to this client. we changed the configuration in our side for the new IPs they have...

Hi,I recently acquired a Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator Series (fairly old hardware) without a manual, and I'm trying to figure out how to 'telnet' or browser into the router to access the IOS. The device has been reset and I am plugged into the console...

Resolved! ASA VPN

Hello all,Is there a solution on the ASA that allows a similar VPN setup as a DMVPN on a router?  I'm looking to do a full mesh VPN setup and a DMVPN would be the easiest way.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance

I am unable to connect to the vpn I set up on my ASA 5505 using the Cisco VPN Client on a Windows machine. The log of the vpn client and the config of the ASA 5505 are below. Any help in resolving this is appreciated.LOG CISCO VPN CLIENTCisco Systems...

bachma0507 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to NAT a single Source IP to different IPs on per VPN tunnel?For instance, if 10.10.10.10/32 is server IP, and we want to nat this IP to 192.169.1.10/32 to VPN tunnel-x and 172.18.1.10/32 to VPN tunnel-y. It would be greatful if you co...

Hi,I have a 1800 series running IOS 12.4(6)T11, and an ASA 5505 running 8.2 that I am trying to connect using a lan 2 lan tunnel.1800:WAN a.b.c.141LAN 192.168.0.0/24ASA5505:WAN x.y.z.125LAN 10-180.3.0/24The 1800 also has pptp clients, on 172.16.99.0/...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am facing one issue. Will explain the scenario. We have two locations End A and End B. Site to site IPSEC tunnel has been built between these two sites. End A is having PIX firewall and End B is having Checkpoint firewall. End A has some URL's wh...

I have two RV082's (firmware 2.0.0.7) both with public static IPs. I'm attempting to setup a gateway-gateway vpn between them.My configuration:Router A:Local Security Gateway Type: IP OnlyIP Address: 12.*.*.*Local Security Group Type: SubnetIP Addres...

Hi.I cant install the client for SSL VPN from the website where im able to login. The website for login is https://192.168.96.20/webvpn and when im logged in im redirected to https://192.168.96.20/index.html (See picture). I have installed the sslcli...

Hi AllI wanted to know if someone can point me in the right direction as how to do below listed question.I'm working with a small shop in my town and they asked me to do this  and i didn't want to do anything until i was for sure i was right in what ...

Hi FolksI Have Two L2L Tunnels terminated on asa 5510, how can reset just one of these twois it possible to reset the whole vpn on ur asa 5510 without restart the whole firewallthanks