cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey GuysIm wondering if anyone has a config that can help me out with getting internet access via a easy vpn tunnel on a cisco 877 router.Basically we would like roaming users to be able to use the internet via the vpn rather than using a split tunne...

HI,I have a  CISCO3945 router , with c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M3.bin.My requirement is to run BGP with Ipsec , site to site tunnels ( my requirement is about 800-900 tunnels)Currently I  have 225 tunnels that are established after which it give...

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Existing setup:HQ Network (10.5.0.0/8)  --- ASA 5520 --- Internet --- PIX 515 --- Branch Network (192.168.0.0/24, Cisco 2950)I have a handful of vlans that I want to span between the two sites.  For example, wireless AP's are on vlan 100, how can I h...

Resolved! ANYCONNECT

Hello,Could any body tell me what is difference between Anyconnect and secure desktop..RegardsTash

HiI have a bit of a strange one here ..I have managed to get the tunnel up and working and we are sending data via the tunnel from our Cisco VPN router to the Draytek and onto the clients server. (they , the client, have acknowledged that they are re...

thstagman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a site to site vpn between our  ASA an a Checkpoint Phase 1 and phase 2 are completed.traffic from asa internal network reaches the network behind the Checkpoint but nathing return.How can i see the traffic inside the vpn from the cisco sid...

Hi.I have finally configured a site-to-site VPN connection and are now wondering how i can configure multiple connections that are accessible by different VLANs.So that VLAN1 use one tunnel and VLAN2 another.Regards Tommy SvenssonConfiguration so far...