cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I've got a problem,We are having site-to-site VPN tunnel connected with our Client. Usuall the users connect  remote virtual desktop(may be Vmware) through the L2L tunnel. The problem is that the remote desktop gets disconnect intermit...

rooland12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with an ASA 5510, running 8.X.  He's been complaining of not being able to have multiple IPSEC connections from remote users.  All users connect with Cisco VPN Client.  We did confirm there is something to this.  From our offices, w...

On a C881 (IOS 15.0(1)M4) I can setup webvpn 9SSLVPN), but when a user logs in he only has access to the interfaces on the C881. No connection to the LAN.With IOS 15 zoning is introduces and the Cisco Configuration create zoning and "virtual template...

postict by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WRVS4400N router & am using Quick VPN to connect to the Router. I can able connect through Window XP Machine, but not able to connect through Window Vista & 7. Whenever I try to connect through Window 7, I got this message: The remote gatew...

neerajsrc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pix IPSec help

Hello,I'm attempting to configure a tunnel on a PIX-501 version 6.3. It's an old device that's due to be replaced soon, but unfortunately we need a tunnel now...I have been using this document as a reference (6211): http://www.cisco.com/en/US/product...

Within a workgroup environment we have four large drives, statically assigned and all accessbile via VPN. Our FW is a Cisco ASA-5505. Where within the ASA-5505 GUI can one of these drives be made inaccessible via VPN?Many thanks!

noctech73 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I have an 1841 router that has 10 tunnels. When the traffic hits in the 17mb range ( one direction) the cpu spikes to 99%.This device should be able to support 45mb according to the documentation out there.Anyone seen something like this before ?...

I am using the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.06.0160 - and am having an issue connecting to my ASA 5510 via VPN.  This issue is happening on 1 of our laptops.  All other laptops connect just fine.  So the problem is not in the ASA.  I have double checked the ...

I have an ASA 5520 (8.2) providing AnyConnect VPN services for end users.  I am seeing several hundred of these messages per day and need to know if this is something I should be concerned with or not.2011-03-28 15:12:13 Local4.Info 172.16.100.25 Mar...

BHPCI_2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully installed and configured VPN Client - Version 5.0.07 to connect to ASA 5510 from a remote workstation. Here is the problem, I cannot ping any of the servers or workstations after I successfully connect. I can ping the ASA 5510 usi...

I see that there is a part number for a "FIPS Kit". It looks like it’s just a package of stickers…Or is there more to it than that ? Is this FIPS Kit “Recommended” or “Required”  for FIPS Compliance ? The published Security Policy for the ASA  550...

dheinen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes