cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Why does Cisco wait so long to post the release notes for new anyconnect clients?  2.5.2018 came out and then a few days later 2.5.2019 was posted but the release notes still reference 2.5.2017.  Sure the link says 2.5.2019 but the actual document on...

hi all, i  confiured site to site vpn between asa 5505, in one site it is static ip and the other side is dynamic ip.my issue is the the tunnel is automatically going off maybe 30 minutes time, if it is idle again if i initiate from dynamic side it l...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all i would like to configure a vpn l2l ipsec for a friend. i have a router cisco 877 i configure it but vpn doesn't work.Can you help me pleeese?Above my configuration:Current configuration : 5443 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamp...

atomicgia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok first let me state that I am NOT looking for details on how to implement any exploit.  I am only curious if one has been confirmed to exist for this situation.  I was told by someone that "any good tech" can increase the amount of allowed webvpn u...

Customer with multiple sites. All sites need VPNs to every other site. A couple sites will have redundant internet connections and will need VPN failover when an internet connection fails.Site AISP 1ISP 2Site BSite CSite DISP1ISP2Site EI'm thinking o...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELP!Site to site ipsec tunnel between 5510 ASA and 871 ROUTER cannot be stablished.Config and debug info:ASA:1.1.1.26 External ip1.1.1.254 Gateway ip3.3.3.0 LAN network3.3.3.250 LAN ip3.3.3.20 PC in LANROUTER 8712.2.2.226 External ip2.2.2.225 Gatewa...

Once I reboot 5505, the easy VPN will not start; and  when I enable Easy VPN after boot up and if the outside interface is DHCP or PPPOE enabled.I got:* Remove 'aaa authentication listener' configurationCONFIG CONFLICT: Configuration that would preve...

edisonbbs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using the "File exist"-check in my Dynamic Access Policies to be sure that VPN-computers are corporate. I would like to place the file in each users %APPDATA%-directory, but it seem that the ASA cannot use variables when specifying the path? ...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I`m newbie in cisco routers and I need help.I want connect Cisco Router 2811 with modem. I used AUX port.I was checked modem connection via Windows XP, and there was working. Only initialization script was needed (AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet") and...

I've got a ASA5510 with ASA8.3(1), and it's working fine with several group policies, currently handling IPSec and SSL connections. It is authenticating against our AD servers (radius) and I am wondering if it is possible to simply disallow members o...

acadia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes