cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,First let me explain I do not usually deal with Cisco devices anymore and have never touched one of the ASA devices before so any help you give me would not only be greatlt appreciated but will need to be in baby steps.Okay now to my problem, we h...

alamb200 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single Windows 7 pc that cannot access the Internet when connected to our networks through the Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.029-k2. The computer can access any computer on the remote network using the IP address, but it cannot resolve any names t...

Hello All,I want account the number are users connected to network via VPN also who are they and what they are doing. I have configured local database(on router) for VPN users.How to do the same.Please provide any link or document to do the same.Abhi...

we have a remote office that has dsl in their office.  we purchased a new Cisco 867 router with an ADSL connection to setup a vpn tunnel to our cisco 3030.  Dose anyone have a working configuration for this setup?The 867 is a the lasted ver of 15.1. ...

broow by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read all the posts I could find, every bit of documentation I could find and still can not get my head around how I have to configure this new ASA to meet the requirements.  My customer is bringing up a new Data Center and going to be migratin...

bradburyh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect a partner site via IPSec Site to Site.  I don't have any control over the other site, and have concerns about their security configurations (old O/S, limited, if any antivirus or patching, etc.).  They have no server or internal DNS...

in a spoke to spoke dmvpn, why is it that the crypto session can only be initiated by the spokes? Is it that IKE authentication can only be initiated from the spoke? Why not the hub? they are both using wild card preshared keys.I can understand in an...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Any Connect

por que al ingresar por WBVPN me sale el siguiente errorlevanto mi navegador e ingreso HPPTS://X.X.X.X:2443Existe un problema con el certificado de seguridad de este sitio web. El certificado de seguridad de este sitio web no fue emitido por una enti...

Hi ,One of my customers wants to set up a IPSec tunnel back to a Cisco Gateway outside the US, due to govt regulations they want an encryption less than 56bits. I wanted to ask  if any body knows a Cisco router that supports 40bit Encryption?ThanksRa...

Hi, I have one ASA 5510 on main office that access the internet trought of a private link and one ASA5505 on the branch office that access the internet trought of a ADSL link with dynamic IP.Behind ASA 5510 the network is 10.8.40.0/24 and behind the ...

I have a new laptop with Win7 64-bit.  I've read that the "stateful firewall" is gone in this client (I just downloaded and trid 5.0.07.0440 before I posted this).  But, I have a customer that when I connect to, I get the error "Reason 435: Firewall ...

ken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes