cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I configured a remote-access vpn on an ASA 5510 version 8.3. This is the configuration............tunnel-group prova4 type remote-accesstunnel-group prova4 general-attributes address-pool vpnpool1 default-group-policy test_vpnpool1_policytunnel-gr...

We are using ASA5520 as our VPN concentrator and has configured IPSec authentication using digital certificates with Microsoft CA for the remote access VPN. The AAA server used for remote user authentication is Windows Active Directory. Screenshot of...

Hi,We have  remote access VPN configured in our Data Centre on Cisco ASA 5520 ver 7.0. for users to be able to connect data centre network.I have observed a  strange thing -If users connect from thier home using WiFi Broadband Internet connection, VP...

query1000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My first time using this service ... please be gentle.I recently setup a vpn anyconnect for a specific application.  My question,  if  I use the command   " show conn"VPN01# sh conn | i 172.18.7.36UDP Outside 172.18.7.36:1123 DMZ_ADM 10.7.16.57:81, i...

Resolved! Unable to SSH

I am unable to SSH to the inside interface of the ASA when I login to Cisco VPN client.  When I tried to SSH, nothing is displayed on the screen.  There was no error message.  Do you have any suggestions?ip local pool vpnpool 10.10.0.1-10.10.7.240 ma...

hi there,I'm trying to setup a VPN between a PIX and a Draytek. I've managed to get the tunnels to form but no traffic seems to be going down them. I'm guessing there's an error with NAT or an access list??I notice in the PIX under IPSEC rules it say...

I got the error message when I tried to assign an IP address to a user account (vpn-framed-ip-address 10.10.7.240 255.255.255.255).  The error message was "Error:  invalid IP address/net mask combination" .  Can you see anything wrong with the IP add...

To my situation: I have several locations that are routet via MPLS (from my provider). In the locations 192.168.x.0/24 nets are used. The Provider Gateway is always 192.168.x.1. At the location 34 (192.168.34.0), we have also an Internet SHDSL line. ...

I have multiple VPN endpoints setup on our Cisco 2821, an SSL VPN, a site-to-site VPN, and a Web VPN for windows users. For whatever reason, the web vpn service periodically fails. The only way I've been able to bring it back up is to reload the rout...

Resolved! NAT Question?

We have ASA 5540.  After setting up one-to-one nat, do I need to do anything else?static (Inside,Outside) public ip address private ip address netmask 255.255.255.255Thanks.Diane