cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i would like to setup a L2 VLAN trunk connection over a VPN. I hear this can be done with a GRE tunnel. I currently have Cisco MWR2941's that i would like to configure the TRUNKs on then push them over a 5520 VPN ( IPSEC Tunnel ) to a 5510. on the ot...

Hello all,Our main Office has an ASA with 5 L2L VPNs running to various sites.  All without any problem what so ever.  I tried creating a new VPN tunnel for a new site and the VPN link failed (using ASDM first and then CLI).  The remote site is using...

Hi, I'm trying to authenticate my VPN users to MS AD, which is working perfectly - the can connect and use their AD logins. However subsequently, I would like to assign different group policies based their security group assignment in AD, which I am ...

andrler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having an issue with the SSL WEB VPN setup on my ASA5505.  I went through the standard configuration steps on the cisco website using the ASDM.  I am able to get connected and logged into the ASA via the secure https web login, but when I ...

We have multiple RA VPN groups on a 3845 router.RADIUS authentication is currently happening between the 3845 and a single Windows 2008 server.  We have a specific windows group that AD users are members of, and they are allowed to connect via VPN.I'...

I have access via vpn tunnel (client) to my inside lan. now can i use the internet without to configuration the split-tunnel command ?can i terminate the vpn tunnel on the dmz interface with off. ip address ?or habe you a solution for my problem ?Tha...

a.sutter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm studying for the TSHOOT exam, below are my configurations in GNS3, I'm able to ping the private networks (192.168.1.0 and 2.0) but i'm not sure if my ipsec tunnel is working. Can anyone look through my configurations and comment on them?no...

hteng1982 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some iPhone in my company and they connect to VPN through an ASA (version 8.0.4). The vpn connection use a certificate to validate that the device can  connect. All my devices used the ASA IP address to connect, I decide to change that a...

I am trying to have the following end result as such:The client IPSEC VPN Client only has three options:1. North America2. South America3. AsiaHowever within these options a user may reside in Austin, TX and I want the user to utilize the local proxy...