cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco 891 with this configuration  belowI  got several computer on my lan that needs to connect to an external  Windows server with pptp. The windows server is not mine but it works.  The clients are using the windows connection manager. We...

clementca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am new to SSL VPN and just started to use it with my company's ASA 5505 security devices. I understand that it offers client-less solution - that is I can use any standard PC/Laptop etc. with a web client and I should be able to connect to ASA.1....

cc_akabir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a Cisco asa 5520, i need to know the number of VPN licenses that is available,1)  I have site to site vpn connections. 2) SSL VPn (browser) 3) IPsec  client vpn. how many vpn connections are allowed? can multiple connections be made usin...

Hi cisco guru,Help me please to set up VPN access on ASA 5505 for Cisco VPN Client. I'd like to leave clients gateway, but get access to remote networks 192.168.17.0/24 and 192.168.10.0/24 (last one connected via site-to-site).Will be very appreciate...

Hi,I have a problem with my AnyConnect clients connecting to an AD network via a 5510. Anyconnect VPN clients provide AD plus a one time passcode to authenticate to the 5510. This works fine apart from 3 things:1. Once the VPN session has been establ...

I am trying to allow traffic to go between our SSL VPN clients for the use of cisco soft phones.  I have enabled traffic between two or more hosts connected to the same interface.  I have also created a nat for the ip pool that the vpn clients receiv...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,My company is using ASA 5510 already for a while now (running 8.0(4)); There is VPN monitor on console port, so when I connect, I should be able to track VPN connections. However, there are repeated errors (every few seconds) for few u...

I'm using a PIX 501 version 6.3(4). Its very lightly loaded ~1% CPU average, max 15%. After a few weeks it seems to stop working. A power-reset will fix this. The best symptom I have been able to come up with is that about every couple of days the me...

ablenner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i wanna ask u something easy to you and i need your help in several thingsi have two router cisco 877 and i want to make a VPN  between themfirst of all could you with a few words explain to me what can i do in generaland i have another quest plzi  h...

george by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes