cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

vrf aware ipsec with dyanamic peer                                          |               |         |           |            |          |     lo1  vrf customerA 192.168.100.1/24   lo0 192.168.1.1/24      |  spokeA  |---------| C7301 |------------|...

Hi,I cannot login to Switch (C3560) from Access Server (2511)I configured the username and password on Access Server. I always get this username & password screen, but then nothing happens.---------------------------TERMINAL_SERVER#telnet SW1Trying S...

お世話になります。VPN Client Version 5.0.01.0600 におきまして、2つの証明書がストアされています。VPN Clientの状態が、status: Disconnected の時、このうちの1つの証明書を削除しようと思い、「証明書」タブで削除したい証明書を選択し、削除を実行いたしましたところ、  エラー33: 証明書ストアから証明書"xxxxxx"を削除できませんと表示され、削除することができません。Release Notesで、CSCta23220を見つけましたが、実...

snakayama by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was at a site today helping a friend try to troubleshoot ISDN BRI connectivity.  They have a partner company that onlyallows connection via ISDN.  Hello 1995.  He only had an ISDN-USB modem and we were never able to get it to detect even layer 1 si...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use DNS names in the group name, but are unable to, does somebody have a way of use DNS name in the group name in L2L tunnels on a ASA.Thank you for your helpSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi all!I have a well working site2site tunnel.Net 1  <====> Net2Now, I need to restrict access from Net2 to Net1 but full access for Net1 to Net2.I have a ACE in the outside chain, which deny access from net2 to net1I tried several ohter combination ...

kooper390 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of remote employees who currently use the Cisco VPN Client (5.0.07.x and 5.0.06.x versions) to connect.  From reading through the documentation for the new version 8.4 ASA firmware and the 3.0.x AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, I s...

WilberLaw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 100 site GETVPN network with 3 KS in my three datacenters. I want to modify the GDOI ACL by adding a couple extra lines for some new subnets that we are aquiring.What will the impact of these changes be? Will the remotes just get the new ACL...

Hello All,I've setup a site-to-site vpn between 2 5505s, with 1 subnet per site directly behind the ASAs.site1 192.168.10.0/24 --- asa 1.1.1.1/24 ------ ISP ------ asa 2.2.2.2/24 --- site2 192.168.3.0/24The VPN establishes connection successfully, bu...

shawn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i'm trying to connect 2 1841 routers using ipsec/gre.the situation is as below:router A ----- Internet ----- router brouter A config:crypto isakmp policy 1 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key cisco address bb.bb.bb.bbc...

HiI have a 857 (124-4.T12)And would like to setup an EasyVPN server.I can run throught the wizard in CCP, but it does not work from the VPN client. It does not complete the first stage of commsAll I have done is run the wizard and create a user.I'm f...

c04horner by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm getting an "ACL does not match proxy IDs" error that I'm not able to troubleshoot, googled this with a lot of results, tried some; but nothing applied.I have setup 2 tunnels, 1/one from a pix 515e (office) to an ASA 5505 (hosted server) fo...

Telemack1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im using a Cisco ASA 5505 at the head end and the Cisco VPN client 5.0.06.0160 on the client side.In the VPN Client logs it authenticates, grabs an IP, DNS and domain info and then drops the connection. I'm sitting at home sick today and am getting b...