cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have problem with the IPSec VPN from Juniper SSG320 going through the ISP router (2801). It seems to be unstable. Within a day, there could be a down in the VPN for about 15mins. During that time, my ping test and traceroute from the router show...

Hello,I have two Cisco ASA 5505s on two different ISPs and neither of them will connect with IPSec remote clientsboth firewalls have L2L VPNs established and working with no problems.  But for some reason after I upgraded to 8.3 the RA VPNs will not ...

Pcfreek14 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI would like to know that is ISAKMP configuration required on client side in easy vpn DVTI mode....bcoz my configuration works fine without configuring isakmp policy on client end..if it is required please tell me whyRegardsharvinder

Hi,i have a Cisco ASA 55xx with a some vpn ip sec l2l. I want install a secondary wan link to improve redundacy. It's possible set vpn l2l tu use a secondary link when primary fail?Alessio

Hi,We implemented a l2l IPSec solution between the HQ and a remote branch. Since the latest is a vessel, we opted for the Dynamic-to-Static l2l Ipsec solution using two ASAs. However, the solution fails at some ports. In fact, the tunnel is establish...

fntowo2009 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up VPN certificate authentication/authorization on an ASA5520.  I am not having any problems with the authentication part, but, I am having an issue with authorization.  Users get authorization through LDAP to our AD network, however, we h...

Hi,I have a 3845 router that a nm-1CE1T1-PRI is installed on it.Is it true to setup it such that remote user connect to it via dial up connection, I need digital modem?What are my options?How I can check to see is there any digital modem install on t...

itman1977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CA Server?

Hi,I am doing CA server but below error is get.% Error in receiving Certificate Authority certificate: status = FAIL, cert length = 0I check: CA server URL, ACLTCP  80 open between ASA, RSA key and check trustpoint, ping is ok.Please help to solve th...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL VPN?

hi,I talking about the Thin Client SSL VPN: It is secure access of TCP application that use the static port number like POP3 SMTP,Telnet. but not FTP because the dynamic port applications.So I want to know the any reason why its not support dynamic p...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer here with multiple VLANs in his locations who wants to setup a Site-to-site VPN between 2 SA520W Devices. Unfortunately I don't find a way how to configure it. In the VPN Policy I can choose between Any (which is not what I want,...

tboettge by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ALLI WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL IF ANY ONE CAN SOLVE MY QUERRYI HAVE CONFIGURED GET VPN USING COOP ...I HAVE 2 KEY SERVERS ONE PRIMARY AND ONE SECONDRY ...BOTH KEY SERVERS ARE WORKING PROPERLYTHE SECONDARY KEY SERVER HAS THE INFO ABOUT GM'SMY QUESTI...

Hi All,Lately i have tried to configure my c891w to work with Remote VPN client,On the router there is already configured a Zone-based Firewall.I have managed to connect with the client and to get an IP address from the pool (172.17.0.xxx), i check t...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes