cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Annyconnect VPN fails after cipher selection. %ASA-6-725001: Starting SSL handshake with client outside:188.51.166.124/49509 for TLS session.%ASA-6-725003: SSL client outside:188.51.166.124/49509 request to resume previous session.%ASA-6-725002: Devi...

Hi, now I am trying to build a S-2-S VPN tunnel between my cisco asa 5516-x and Azure VPN.The problem is that IPSEC needs settings:Encryption: GCMAES256Integrity: GCMAES256At Cisco, when I chose encryption: GCMAES256, then automatic Integrity value i...

m.petrov1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to connect to a remote ezvp server (router) using my router. My router is on IOS 12.4. I have to use port 10000 as cTCP port but I am having hard time finding this option locally on my router. When i enter the command it won't work...

00u17 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a remote SSL vpn access called SSL_VPN with an ISP provider ISP-01, connected to the outside interface out-ISP-01. I have another ISP provider ISP-02, connected to the outside interface out-ISP-02.How is the procedure to asociate the rem...

Hi,We are testing cert revocation check for our anycoonect SSL vpn employees when they connect via cert only authentication. We pointed the trust point to make crl checks and assigned the url for the location of the CRL file on the CA.cache refresh t...

bern81 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm struggling with an issue on our ASA and I'm not sure how to correct it. We have two SFTP sites that our users need to be able to access when connected to the VPN. They are able to access these sites when located physically on site as both SFTP si...

rjkaragrm by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Because OKTA returns only one radius attribute, I need to configure a Cisco VPN Anyconnect by:- Authentication with an OKTA Radius server: allow to validate user credentials- Authorization with an ISE server: allows to return several radius at...

cisco.13 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have set up a VPN tunnel with SAP that has required a NAT translation. The tunnel is up and connected. We are able to ping the SAP side from the firewall directly. However the problem comes when we try to access the site from anything before the f...

rjkaragrm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I currently have two sites, Site A and Site B that both sit behind a Meraki and a Cisco FPR1120 Firewall. The Meraki establishes a site to site vpn tunnel between the two. Site A details: inside network 192.168.1.0/24...

vpn1.PNG vpn2.PNG
Smitster by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to connect to make a VPN connection over an MPLS link but I don´t seem to quite know if I have a mismatch on my side. Any help would be appreciated.This are my configs:!!!Ike v1 Phase 1crypto isakmp policy 15encr aes 256hash shaauth...

CISCOVPN.PNG
sgpn16 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes