cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm new im this forum.I Implemented an Site-to-Site VPN With 2 Ciscos 877.SITE A:Public IP Adreess: StaticInternal IP Adrees: 192.168.0.XXXMask: 255.255.255.0SITE B:Public IP Adreess: DynamicInternal IP Adress: 192.168.2.XXXMask: 255.255.255.0I ma...

cisco1222 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a shiny new work computer (Lenovo if that is important) with a clean XP image dropped onto it.I was installing my "stuff", which would include my VPN client software. I downloaded a fresh copy of 5.x (5.007, I think) just today....And when...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of setting up a multi site VPN, the first tunnel (VPN1) is up and running fine. It was when I went to do the second tunnel that I encountered issues. I believe I resolved them, and that the problem was I had an ACL that was revers...

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey gang,I've got a working Easy VPN setup between a 5505 (server) and 501 (client) based on this config:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00808a61f4.shtmlIt works fine.  But, how do I do this w...

Hi All,I have successfully setup one site-to-site VPN connection between ASA5510 and 851 router. The VPN connection dropped twice last week. According to the monitoring system, the first disconnection lasted 2 minutes and 2nd one lasted 49 minutes. W...

can some one please explain get vpn to me, the concept of what the key server does and what the group members do is not making any sence and how the group member acually speak

HelloI have a partner that is asking some assistance with sharing of SSL VPN Licenses on the ASA 5500 firewall:His question is:Can the two SSL licenses, included with the ASA firewall, be shared across an Active/Standby pair?  So I would have a total...

mflancia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having an issue setting up the VPN on my asa 5505. I went through the VPN wizard on asdm 6.2.1. I can see the login website, but no matter what, I cannot log in. I have tried local user accounts and NT user accounts. My domain controller i...

cmelvin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know nothing more than to get to the point:Business need:1) I need to go to another company with some cohorts and work from that site for a while.2) There will be several laptops involved and a couple of printers.Technical need:1) I know that I can...

Hello!A partner of CIsco from Singapore is asking if this would be possible on Cisco Anyconnect Secure MobilityIf I wish to use the "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility" in the Anyconnect 3.0, can i configure that the user is not able to access any traf...

mflancia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got some ASA5505's in a hardware client setup - aka Easy VPN in Network Extension Mode.I run 8.2.3 and I see from time to time that the headend (a VPN3030) drops the tunnel, but the ASA still keeps it up for no apperrent reason.DPD i think .....

mbilgrav by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed the CISCO VPN (ver 5.0.04)  on several new Windows 7 laptops.  I have two laptops which appear to connect to the VPN but can't ping the address of the server that has the software application.  For this reason the application times out...