cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ASA 5510 ASA version 7.0.8 and ASDM 5.2. I am not familiar with the CLI and am using the ASDM. I have connected the ASA 5510 as folllows: DSL Modem/Router(DHCP Server : 192.168.10.x)------->ASA 5510 Ethernet 0/0(DHCP configured, security lev...

Hello.  Last week we upgraded our ASA 5520 from 7.2.4 to 8.2.3.  All is well with the upgrade, except today we find we have one L2L VPN that cannot send data to us (many others are working just fine).  The tunnel actually builds OK, but no data can b...

Sharkey13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Just looking for some insight on Smart Tunnel configuration on the Cisco ASA.Basically my issue is that since I enabled Smart tunnels for certain application access, Internet Explorer spans a new window. Since this new window runs a differen...

Hey all,I have a scenario.Say, I have a machine with Windows 7 64 bit installed on it.As we all know a few software donot have 64 bit versions as yet, so say im now using a 32 bit version of a software 'cisco anyconnect'. lets call the version v1.now...

I have 2 servers that comunicate between them, using a middleware that has no NAT support.This middleware, named DDS by RTI uses multicast packets.I need to place the 2 servers in 2 differents cities.On each location i have a router connected to the ...

I have an issue whereby I am trying to disable the clipboard function both on the Java and ActiveX client on the ASA SSL VPN, so that clients are unable to copy information from remote systems. Is this possible and has anyone any guidance on how I ca...

Hi,I'm new im this forum.I Implemented an Site-to-Site VPN With 2 Ciscos 877.SITE A:Public IP Adreess: StaticInternal IP Adrees: 192.168.0.XXXMask: 255.255.255.0SITE B:Public IP Adreess: DynamicInternal IP Adress: 192.168.2.XXXMask: 255.255.255.0I ma...

cisco1222 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a shiny new work computer (Lenovo if that is important) with a clean XP image dropped onto it.I was installing my "stuff", which would include my VPN client software. I downloaded a fresh copy of 5.x (5.007, I think) just today....And when...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of setting up a multi site VPN, the first tunnel (VPN1) is up and running fine. It was when I went to do the second tunnel that I encountered issues. I believe I resolved them, and that the problem was I had an ACL that was revers...

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey gang,I've got a working Easy VPN setup between a 5505 (server) and 501 (client) based on this config:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00808a61f4.shtmlIt works fine.  But, how do I do this w...