cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 WRVS4400 one HW 1.1 and one 2.0.installed on 2 clients. I'd like to be able to monitor them with cacti using snmp.As far as I done I can connect only from the internal network and this works ok. SNMP doesn't works over the VPN either.The ...

iulyb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco ASA 5540 , we configure ipsec vpn on that. when they connect at our network through VPN, they (client side) are able to access our desktop through a software that we are using for remote support called Remote admin and using port 4...

I have two 5510 ASA's in Active/Standby.  I added 10 SSL VPN license's which broke the failover.  Why does Cisco require a Small Business to purchase 20 licenses to only be able to use 10.  I understand there is an SSL VPN sharing license which you n...

I upgraded from a WS-SVC-IPSEC-1 to a WS-IPSEC-3 residing on a WS-SSC-600 in a 6506.  I am not seeing any issues with the traffic accept it appears that all the IPSEC sessions are now in software instead of hardware.   The odd thing is there is no de...

davidmv13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I've tried to find something on the internet to solve this, but am failing miserably. I guess, I really don't understand how the cisco decides on routing.Anyway, I have a Cisco 837 which I'm using for internet access and which I would like to b...

Ok a little background on my setup.  We have users that connect from outside to our ASA.  There are 2 groups of users.   The first group needs a valid cert the second does not.  Everything was working fine up until 11/3.  Our asa's identity certific...

Hi there,I am currently running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.0240. I am able to connect to my corporate network and work ok however connecting is a very long process!Connecting in terms of time is broken down as follows:O...

fossellag by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have seen all capabilities/combinations of IPsec with different security algorithms and modes, but i have the question, how much overhead is added finally to a packet and how this effects MTU (eg MTU for Ethernet frame is 1400 Bytes ) on each ca...

ioanniatr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to map some VPN clients to a specific group. Matching is based on the CN field from the client's certificate.Previously all was pretty fine but today I've got a very strange thing.Client certificates on the IKE are not matched yet. This ...

Dear All,I have an ASA with  8.2(2)16 software. I Configured DHCP Relay for LAN clients, and I'd like to configure DHCP for VPN clients, but it doesn't work. I found a bug in the CCO, what describe that DHCP Proxy and DHCP Relay doesn't work together...

Hi All,I am coming across some issues with site-site vpn tunnel.Can anyone guide me on this?Problem reported:Client cannt download the emails intermittantly but internet access is fine.2 branch sites dont have any issues with email access.The issue i...

Hi,We've one user is able to login into our SSL VPN (WebVPN), but failed to launch Citrix application. We've checked with Citrix team about this and they said there's nothing  wrong with their system.When he tried to connect to the Citrix application...

Adam David by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes