cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Expert,I have a customer with a DMVPN network. Here is a simple drawing of the setup:First I attach the config og BRANCH1 router: BRANCH1-Config.txtWhat the customer want is simple:From host 200.200.200.200 reach host 192.168.100.2 on port 3389.So...

lap by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,when I try to save my username and password in the Cisco VPNclient, it doesn't work. The problem appears only in the OS versions Windows Vista (32Bit/64Bit) and Windows 7 (64Bit). With Windows XP (only 32Bit) and Windows 7 (32Bit), this feature...

jomater00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GETVPN and nbar

Hello communtiy,we are running GETVPN on our branches and the need arose to figure out what traffic is running from branch to main site. So, I thought of enabling nbar and using Manage Engine Netflow Analyzer to graphically represent the traffic. My ...

Hi Guys,I have a problem with setting up my cisco 876 router as a vpn server.This is my layout:Local Network -> Cisco876 -> Internet Coud <- VPN Client (Windows vpn client or Cisco VPN client)So my goal is to be able to reach the local network from t...

Hi Guys,In days past I used to configure these things on a very regular basis but I'm just trying to setup a IPsec VPN between 2 routers and I'm hitting a roadblock i dont understnad.I have 2 routes, as I said, R1 and R2. They are directly connected ...

Resolved! Anyconnect License

Hello,We just purchased a pair of ASA5510 with ASA-SSL-25, but when I do 'sh ver' I see : Encryption hardware device : Cisco ASA-55x0 on-board accelerator (revision 0x0)                             Boot microcode   : CN1000-MC-BOOT-2.00              ...

pgera2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VPN Client installed on a Windows XP laptop and a Widows 7 laptop. On both laptop it shows that I am connected. (At the bottom the padlock is locked). On the Windows XP laptop I can get to our company network drives and remote to severs. But o...

shaminda1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my users need to work sometimes in second (not our) office and have access to printer. The problem is that the in the remote and local office there is the same network (10.0.0.0/24). VPN's policy distinguish network 10.0.0.0/24  that should...

Hi All,Im currently having a serious issue setting up a simple Site to Site VPN.I have used this as  guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/getting_started/asa5500/quick/guide/sitvpn_b.htmli have the the following setup:A10.10.10.0...

Hi Guys,Just wondering if we have the auto enrollment feature available in ASA like IOS or not. in IOS we have the option of auto enrolling using command "auto-enroll" which kind of prevent user intervention to manually execute "crypto ca enroll" com...

sjhamb by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have an ASA5510 talking to a Cisco 800 Series router with Bootstrap version 12.3 providing a site to site VPN. I am seeing intermittent drops in the connection and the transfer rates are very low.87MB's is transfering at between 80 & 90K per sec...

I have a complete Cisco DMVPN phase II wan setup with several spokes.I don't have administrative management over several spokes and the spokes I do manage, I have to upgrade the authentication from pre-shared keys to PKI. The DMVPN Hub will become th...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The "show crypto pki server" command only provides valid output while running the command on the CA Server as shown below.Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?SPOKE1#sh crypto pki server CA-SERVER %Cannot find Certificate Server for label CA...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: