cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All.I have Cisco 2811, with advipservices.I have connection between my ISP and my router in private network(interface FastEthernet0/0.678). My external ip address is on loopback inteface. When client try to connect he pasess phase 1, then x aut...

have to configure vpn to corp network from a remote location without static IP (get a random IP in a conference)I have a spare PIX515 and a spare 2600 router - can any of them be used as VPN client?

ofir by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Quick questions here: Are the SSL lisences for the ASA5510 additive? If i have 10 SSL lisences installed, and buy ASA5500-SSL-25, will i then get 35 supported connections?Or if i buy ASA5500-SSL-50, will i get 60 supported connection?Best regardsO...

ov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a new request to build a new VPN with automatic redundancy using dual ISP, I have created the IPSec VPN using dual ISP and I have defined multiple peers using crypto map to provide redundancy, although Cisco confirmed that configuration...

I am working on an SSL/web vpn setup for a customer.  I am using DAP's to limit access on a per user basis.  I downloaded and installed the latest RDP2 client for the ASA.  Everything seems to work fine except for the RDP sessions.I am working with w...

About to try a site to site VPN using two D-link DIR 130s; one side will be clean, the other going through a PIX.Two questions; will the PIX create issues , and should I place the D-link inside our outside the PIX ?

artheyman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I want to configure the 1841 router as a VPN server to connect 50 sale point so before I do that I want to know how many VPN tunnels can 1841 accept?I looked for an answer in the internet then I found if I install an AIM I can connect 800 tu...

Does anybody know if an RDP session over hardware VPN can be affected by the tunnel?Network diagram is attachedIf I try to RDP to a 2008 server on the 30.0 network from ANY (XP, VISTA, 7) client on the 20.0 network, my rdp session terminates with an ...

net tech by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Purchasing Dept. of my company purchased 5 L-ASA-AC-E-5510 license claim certificates.  Each allowing my ASA to support 250 AnyConnect Essentials users. I am running 8.2 on my ASA.Also recieved via email an ASA 5500 Series-Adaptive Security Appli...

I have RV016 & RV042 routers.  I am trying to configure them to be able to use VPN tunnels.  The RV016 is behind a Netopia DSL modem that does not have a static IP on the WAN side.  The DS042 is behind a cable modem that does not have a static IP on ...

scshearon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been reading some docs regarding asa clusters and am a bit confused.  I understand the concept of an active/active contexts where both ASAs are active but my last setup basically has different IPs configured on each context (no virtual IP).  ...