cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured SSL , Any connect and IPSEC VPN on my ASA 5520. I want to authenticate the user through ACS and AD. I also need to define different access policies for different tunnel users through Group assignment in ACS. Please help me in giv...

I need some help getting some VPN connections up and running on an asa5510. I will Post the old config for the Cisco-1711. I have tried coping all the settings over to the asa, but I must not be copying them right. Let me know what i am doing wrong. ...

Hi All,Ive just deployed three 887w's for a customer at a few branch offices, and as its the first time I have deployed these devices I decided to go with the GUI (downloaded config pro 2.3) to get the config done as I had a few time pressures to get...

paul.adam by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help coverting a config from one to the other.  Any tips of hints. I need your help guys.  Im guessing I have to rebuild this thing from scratch which seems a bit complex since the asa has alot more features, but it is still just a firewall.  ...

I have an SSL VPN on a 3825.  Everything is working.  But each time anyone connects, they get a warning saying the certificate does not match the name of the site you are connecting to.  But the issuer name, the "CN" name, the hostname of the router,...

Hi AllI have an issue where users coming in via VPN and presented with an RDP book mark as shown belowrdp://CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME/?RedirectPrinters=True&FullScreen=True&geometry=1024x768&ForceJava=yes&RedirectDrives=TrueThe issue is that when forcing ...

Hi Everyone,I have 2 locations that have separate VPN tunnels to the client. There is also a tunnel between our locations (A & B):- Location A has working tunnel to the client and eveything is fine there.- Location B has tunnel created to the client,...

I have a setup whereby there is a central ASA, and 2 remote sites.This is hub and spoke, where there are only VPNs between the central site and remotes, not remote to remote.The remotes communicate with each other also using "intra-interface".Because...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA firewalls on different subnets, each with thier own internet connection.  An ipsec tunnel is setup between my company and another company that terminates on one of my ASA firewalls.  The remote end of the tunnel will not support a seco...

cchughes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've recently purchased an ASA 5520 to use as a VPN gateway for multiple site to site VPN tunnells. I've upgraded to version 8.3 and set up a lab environment. I have set up a simple VPN with a general permit ip rule to stert with and everything w...

Hello,I try several configuration to make a "correct" Site-to-site VPN between a RV082 (Firmware 2.0.0.19) and a Cisco 2811 (firmware advsecurity 12.4(15)T9 - using SDM interface)A each time the VPN work correctly.... during few minutes and after it ...

nmerian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThis week i configured a remote access vpn to an asa 5510.See this topic: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3191344#3191344Thanks to the support, i can connect now, but i still don't have any local lan access.When i connect with my vpn client...

Hi it is possible to redirect the web ssl vpn to another outside ip from my external range or could i only use the outside interface?For example:ASA outside: 213.23.4.50 (https://213.23.4.50)Redirect to oustide: 213.23.4.51 (https://213.23.4.51)same ...