cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I know I'm missing something very simple here, but when my anyconnect client is connected, I can't surf the internet. As soon as I disconnect, internet surfing is back to normal. I've looked through the ASDM and I can't find the setting to allow me t...

We have a L2L tunnel between our main site an a branch office.All traffic from the branch office is sent through the tunnel usingan access list with "any" as destination: access-list tunnel-acl  extended permit ip 10.0.1.0 255.255.255.0 any ... crypt...

lmark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.I've setup an site to site vpn.The tunnel's built successful, from both side i can ping the device, but i can't ping or reach any computer/server in each site.When i check the log i've this message :Asymetric NAT rules matches for forward et rever...

Hi experts,I'm trying to configure a tunnel mode SSL VPN (the one that downloads the client to your PC to give full access to the network) and need your help urgently, sorry for the urgency but my client needs this asap and my wifes due our second ba...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, On one of our customers is using GETVPN between different sites.We have 2 KS and several GMs.This was implemented 3 to 4 month back and it was working 100% fine. There were no issues with any of the applications running between his sites. 3 ...

mjtabbara by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I've got a crypto map with a dynamic peer and wildcard psk. The default route on the vpn headend points to the corporate lan, not the internet. So, I'd like to use rri to automatically create a route to the remote peer based on the peer dns looku...

Hi All,We are planing to deploy cisco SSLVPN but have a trouble with this requirement: " the ASA must be able to check user's hardware ID before authenticated the user. the hardware ID is a hard disk serial number".the hardware id and Active director...

Dear all,we have some users who use umts to connect to our vpn service. the big problem we have is when they are in othercoutries and the get a windows update. is there a way to use dap and "see" the connection type?or does someone have an other solu...

Hello - apologies in advance for such a basic question.  I did search the forums but I couldn't find what I needed.I have a WRVS4400N router.  I want to use it to connect to a VPN server so all local network traffic goes through the VPN.I tried using...

Hi,How to restrict remote IP address allowed to authenticate/access to Cisco ASA Firewall IPSEC VPN?For example, I only want allow x.y.12.0-254 to.I tried allowing the above IP Address range and deny everything else to the following ports, but it doe...

bert_1972 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allPrompt the best solution to organize the tunnel for my future business network.I have several connections to the Internet at the central office and branches, as shown in FigureIn the presence of a Cisco 3845 and some 2811 routers.QuestionsWhich...

I have a 1900 series router that I have configured to build a site to site VPN tunnel.  When plugged directly into a DSL or Cable modem, it works just fine.  The tunnel comes up and I can route traffic.The problem occurs when I put it behind an ASA. ...

Hi,Imagine organization has (4) sites connected via MPLS, unmanaged CEs.If customer wants to implement Cisco GET VPN, is there any typical restriction from the ISP side or should I rely on any feature or configuration from the ISP in order to make Ci...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes