cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I just wondering why cisco changed the support for DH group 7 change from Version 8.0(4) onwards. I can't  find any document by cisco explaining the actual reason behind this.Please share your views.Thank you

Hi,I'm trying to set up a site to site VPN between my two ASA 5510 ver 8.3. Both site A and site B can access each other without any problem. Is it possible to configure the site A firewall so that site A can fully access site B but site B can only a...

simon.law by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have problems getting my VPN to work. I read through various configuration examples but still didn't got it working correctly.Scenario: Connecting with the Cisco VPN Client to my Router from external.Router is working as NAT overload/PAT. Inte...

jemeier89 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hope someone can help me? I have a little problem and cant for the life of me fugure it out! In not to bad on Cisco kit but by no means and expert. I have Cisco 2600 at Head Office (192.168.0.xxx Network) and we have a lynksys at our Sat Site ...

Resolved! VPN CONFIGURATION

Hi,Please I am new about the VPN configuration. I have Cisco ASA 5520. How will I know that my Cisco will support VPN.?Is there any additional module  to be inserted ?thank you and best regards

dear all,i have tow routers 2801 with 2 interfaces - int0/0 is connected with isp and other interface assign with public ipwhat is the best solution to create vpn site to site

m_sherifi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to setup a L2L tunnel, but would like to have remote site be 'natted' to one IP when seen on the network at HQ side. Is this possible?? Ultimately we want to have multiple L2L tunnels. Branch 1 be seen as 172.18.1.1, branch 2 172.18.1.2, etc. Is...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We have a site to site IPSEC VPN between a Cisco 1801 router and a fortigate 800F firewall.The VPN works, but one quesiton i have is that the Isakmp Conn-id changes extremely frequently, and i just wanted to make sure i understood why.When...