cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to PAT my internal network to an external IP over an ipsec tunnel and can't quite find the solution - here is the config I am trying:***********************************PHASE 1***********************************isakmp policy 15   authentic...

oconnorm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this client that needs to configure u-turn for the VPN client traffic to get out to the Internet on the ASA.I have done this on previous versions, i.e (assuming the VPN pool is 192.168.1.x)nat (outside) 5 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 outsidegl...

Hi,I'm trying to figure out the best way to connect to one of my sites, where I have 2 Pix 506 firewalls (with 2 different ISPs for redundancy). In main building I have ASA 5510, so I had built 2 VPN tunnels and connected to both PIXs.  I’d like to b...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I have to admit, I was spoiled using 2 RV042s to maintain a VPN, but now the client wants to put a Cisco 891 router in place and I am having hell trying to figure out all the new steps to create the same VPN connection for them.  The router at th...

Hi, I have router DSL 877 and uc520 connecting to each other, and I have PC outside installed on it Cisco VPN client and Cisco ip communicator, I want to make IP communicator working with uc520, the problem is I have already configure the VPN on rout...

It seems in the hostname field of the syslog I am getting some sort of a random generated number, (see below). The confoguration is set as syslog "Original" format and we have removed facility ID. Anyone run across this before?May 28 00:06:13 1925926...

vlape by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,i ve configured my vpn and i can connect via vpn client to the private network but  i could't ping it though   ,it gives me this message on my routerMay 31 11:04:39.561: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet. (ip) vrf/de...

Hi,I have a hub and spoke IPSec VPN using a Cisco ASA as the Hub and a PIX506e as the one of the spokes.Two of the spokes also have an IPSec VPN between themselves.The hub site connects back to a WAN.The two spoke sites have the following rangesSpoke...

ASA5510 with ASDM6.3Anyconnect is working fine. We allready had a certificate for our external IP adress so we specified AnyConnect to use a different port and bought a certificate for that.Ive created a XML profile to be pushed to the clients. The p...

We have 3 VPN concetrators and an ASA 5520.  My first question is, can we do SSL VPN with a Cisco ASA now?  Do I need any specific Cisco software to accomplish this?  And does it come with a product similar to host checker so one can perform NAC func...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes