cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,  we've just uploaded the latest software to a 3005 concentrator, and there now appears to be no security policies or IKE proposals.  ISTR that before there are a list of basic ones included.Have I missed something in setting it up from scratch, o...

Currently we use VPN 3030 as remote VPN access for the small third vendors. We set up split-tunneling through network -list to restrict vendor's action. For example, only allow vendor A to access 1.1.1.1 and only allow vendor B to access 2.2.2.2. But...

When site a  connects to site b, I see the  message below during Phase 1.I  have tried to figure out what it means, but with no success.Could  someone help, please?Config files are belowError  message:-Local4.Notice      210.0.0.100      %ASA-5-71390...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect 2.4 client on Windows.  Can't get the OnConnect scripting to work Note1) client profile XML has 'enablescripting'=true and downloads to the client from the ASA just fine. Note2) The OnConnect script (OnConnect.cmd) is a simple drive mappin...

dohalloran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I try to mount a tunnel between cisco 877 and fortigate 3000.In my Cisco I have this error when I try to bring up the tunnel in the fortigate:Jun 16 07:21:28.132: IPSEC(validate_proposal_request): proposal part #1,  (key eng. msg.) INBOUND loc...

I have a problem in the Video conference call establishment between two sites over VPN created using two ASA firewalls.the VPN tunnel is up and passing all the types of IP traffic, except the H323 video conference traffic "the call cant be establishe...

I have configured a cisco 871 router using the shared Aux/Console port for dial backup. The only problem I have right now is that I cannot access the router using the console port anymore. If I want access to the router, I need to connect through the...

slauzon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA firewall configured for VPN client access, the users can connect remotelly and the connection success all the times, but the remote users cant access all the network resources all the times;they can ping internal network PCs, but for ot...

Hello,We have 2 7200 (NPE-G2) hubs and about 100 2811 spokes connected to each hub with one tunnel over an MPLS cloud provided by the ISP.On the tunnels we use GRE+IPSECWe have noticed that a lot of eigrp neighborships go up and down during the day w...

Hi, I am hoping to get some help regarding a VPN connection. I am trying to establish a connection between a remote client to a site and a site to site connection. However, I recieve several errors, they are listed below:Error 1: Phase 1 failure:  Mi...

Hi everyone,I have an issue to install a VPN for my company. Basically I need a VPN tunnel between two branches and the ability to remotly connect with laptops from outside. I think that 2 Cisco RVS4000 are the solution for now, but i can't make the ...

Draiden85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes