cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I bought my first device of Cisco, and now I want to create VPN from my router to another Cisco device.I found manual how to do it: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2012359?tstart=0But in my router I do not have "isakmp", I have only 3 c...

hi ,is it possible to make this between a linux box and a cisco 3660 12.4k,i found a lot of tutos with pix and asa but not with ios.my problem is on phase 1 main mode exchange :debug crypto isakmp*Mar  1 02:49:32.075: ISAKMP: received ke message (1/1...

fd_case17 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5505 that I'm using a test bed for SSL VPN on new 5520 hardware.  We're just going to use Essentials license so I'd like the 5505 to have the same features enabled/disabled as our production equipment will have.How can I get the 5505 to work l...

swagoner1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206 router with multiple static site-to-site VPN tunnels to partner companies.  Each of these companies needs their own secure encrypted traffic and using DMVPN is not an option.  Currently, all tunnels are defined in one crypto map and the...

hii want to confgure Ezvpn and Site to Site VPN however the problem is that the EasyVpn that only would work the Site to Site is not Working at alli have configure 1 crypto map for both of VPN with different taggesi had execlude the traffice for NOT ...

Hi all,Below is my site to site vpn configuration on cisco1811. It seem that nat exemption is not configured but my vpn still works. Can you advise how i can configure nat exemption. Thks in advance.crypto isakmp policy 1 encr 3des authentication pre...

donnie by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question is: For our business model, if we want to set up is a simple way for remote users to log in to our VPN network working on temporary projects to connect to certain network resources remotely but appear to be working from the main offices ?Ple...