cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I'm trying to configure a dynamic authorization on the FMC, and when I enabling this feature ( Objects - AAA Server - RADIUS Server Group) then click Save, an error prompted "Following AAA server doesnt have connectivity configured to int...

denisT96 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, am having a challenge on my ipsec as below :-i can only initiate traffic between one subnet at a time, for example, am able to ping between hq [192.168.50.0/24] - branch [192.168.40.0/24] but at that time 50.0/24 in hq is not able to reac...

fmugambi_0-1712648145045.png
fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have an issue with the dfs access over ssl vpn after upgrading the firepower from the version 7.0.1 to 7.0.6.customers randomly had an interrupted access to their mapped drives.it seems related to the dfs over vpn, when customers access to t...

mbenn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why on the ASAv it's missing the anyconnect Clientless portal access rules, yet in the 5545x the option is there. I'm trying to disable to Clientless vpn login pages, as apposed to using the keepout command

paul-d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Longshot here but has anyone been able to configure a MGMT VPN and have DNS working? I found a similar post 3 years ago but no responses on it and I am having the same issue. Followed this guide and the MGMT VPN successfully connects. https://www...

I am currently using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.10 on Windows 11. I need to connect to multiple VPNs at different times and would like to have a saved configuration for each VPN so that I can easily choose the desired connectio...

Dear Community, I have an ASA firewall connected to another firewall with: One direct L2 connection between the 2 firewallsOne IPSEC VPN between the 2 firewalls with a few flow still passing through it I’d like to take the flows outside of the IPSEC ...

Diagram.JPG
uRLKuzE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,so with customer we have created S2S tunnel to have access some lab environment. They asked us to create NAT and this NAT they will allow through tunnel. So I created NAT from our Anyconnect VPN addresses. Lets say IP is 10.10.0.0/17 of our any...

Hello,When I try to connect with AnyConnect, I receive the notification "Could not connect to server. Please verify Internet connectivity and server address". Internet connection works fine.I tried reinstalling the program, deleting the XML profile, ...