Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remote VPN

Hello Team,Once connected to LAN, i have subnet=172.16.X.10. once i connect to remote vpn i get a 172.16.y.150 to access resources in data centre.Question is why once connected to vpn I can no longer reach resources in 172.16.x.0/24 yet split tunnell...

fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a VPN setup from one of our vendor were they use Palo alto firewall and we have cisco 4431 router at our end. When the vendors connect to network it takes 10-15 mins to browse the internet through proxy, but other internal networks and O36...

Anyone had the same scenario if you have SAML+ISE authz for your anyconnect SSL VPN wherein after connecting to the FQDN of your SSL VPN it automatically connects to the tunnel group where SAML+ISE is configured?We have (2) tunnel groups which is con...

tokis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Secure Client 5.1.1.42 in an environment that has Windows 11 workstations.  I have configured the Cisco Secure Client to use SBL for my VPN option to give my users the ability to connect to the VPN before logging into their workstati...

tfortson by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Just 3 days ago I discovered that I have 4 tunnels between asa and azure were broken. The connection was no longer happening.When I enter the command sh crypto ikev2 sa - I get a message that there is no ikev2.I did the configuration according ...

Vasiliy P by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to delete a certification from my old employer on the Anyconnect iOS app and am receiving an error message stating “Unable to delete certifications. Please select a connection before attempting to delete a certification.” However, there a...

Hello,I upgraded an standalone FRP 2130 ASA appliance mode from version 9.15(1)15 to 9.18(3). Used for remote vpn, everything is working correctly,..But I noticed after 4 days that the memory usage is higher (previously 20%, now +75%). and I see in o...

cisco.13 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any thing that i need to enable? this is a new FP running ASA mode ciscoasa(config-ikev2-policy)# encryption aes-256^ERROR: % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.ciscoasa(config-ikev2-policy)# encryption ?ikev2-policy mode commands/options:...

I am trying to configure a site-to-site VPN via FDM. The FTDs are running 7.0.1-84 and 6.6.1-91. Traffic from the 6.6 is reaching the 7.0 but not from the 7.0 to the 6.6. I have attached the output of the packet tracer and access list. 

Hello~Sometimes I found that my VPN AnyConnect session disconnects and reconnects. I checked the DART log, there is an error message:"A routing table change notification has been received.  Starting automatic correction of the routing table."Does som...

PeterLin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: