cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have a problem to configure VPN IPSec tunnel with Ikev2.I have already an IPSEC VPN Ikev1  configured, up and running, and I need to configure a new one with IkeV2. I have tried to configure but , during the crypto isakmp debug I received ...

Hi Team,  I can’t find how to make it so that in one Any connect window I have a choice of double vpn gateways  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AnyConnectPreferences><DefaultUser></DefaultUser><DefaultSecondUser></DefaultSecondUser><ClientCert...

I am a consultant and I have multiple vpn connections with different user /pass.  I am using any connect 4.6.  I figured out how to create profiles and it works great, so know I have drop down list with all the different sites I connect to.  My quest...

mrjoli021 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I recently installed Secure Client 5.1.2.42 on Win11 23H2 (HU language). Setup was OK, I received no error.After starting the client, the application didn't start, the appl. log shows me the this:The name of the modul, which occured the proble...

TamasMate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have enabled Anyconnect SBL option. As SBL doesn't work with SAML is there any option to get the MFA in place for SBL? Or can we specify only this particular group should be able to authenticate with SBL?Can it be linked to a group.Can a gr...

ssan239 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ask for help Now I'm building a dmvpn, but I haven't succeeded in the NHRP protocol. Show ip NHRP on the hub has no entries. On the hub, debug NHRP appears as follows Jul 24 08:55:58.774: NHRP: if_up: Tunnel1 proto 'NHRP_IPv4' Jul 24 08:55:58.774: NH...

Xierachel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyconnect在电脑上连接时,始终显示:AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connecting again. 用手机连接时正常,表明不是账号的问题,更换电脑连接网络,还是显示上述问题。 电脑版本:Mac OS catalina 10.15.7Cisco版本:4.10.07061log:下午2:44:50    Ready to conne...

mychen111 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes