cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have two ASA in US (inside network 10.0.0.0/24) and India. I am controlling US. I have created IPSEC peer-2-peer IPSEC tunnel.On US side, I have allowed 10.0.0.0/24 as source of interesting traffic in Cryptomap ACL. On India side, tech has open...

Hi, I have ASA-5200 in US and India end. I have to create IPSEC peer-2-peer tunnel between them. US peer address is 202.202.202.4 & network is 10.0.0.0/24. INDIA peer address is 101.101.101.10 & network is 20.0.0.0/24.I have already permitted the int...

We have a pix 515 (6.3.5) and a ASA5510 (8.2.1)We must set up a site2site vpn but seems to have problems which cannot findIt seems that even the ISAKMP phase has got problemBelow an extract of the debug crypto isakmp taken from the PIXThe strange thi...

s_colombo by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been testing SSL VPN on ASA 8.2.1.About 5 ~ 10 minutes after SSL connection is created, I get the following error.Error ID:113019 Group = DefaultWEBVPNGroup, Username = testuser, IP = 114.xx.xx.xx, Session disconnected. Session Type: SSL, D...

I have been having a hard time getting a site-to-site VPN setup with a Dynamic Address on IOS to Static Address on ASA. I have followed the example found here. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a...

We have a Site-to-Site VPN set up with one of our clients. We both need access to an internal website each others network.  I am trying to set up a filter to only allow port 80 both ways.  When I apply a filter only allowing port 80, I also have to o...

Hello, friends,I'm having a problem with VPN client installation on Windows 7.I have a Windows 7 Ultimate with vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.00.0340-k9 installed and working.  I tried to do the same on another computer running Windows 7 Enterprise and it did...

We have a strange behaviour on some clients, the client connects - and after 10-15 seconds it tries to reconnect. Then after 30 - 100 seconds it has reconnected and everything is OK.This behaviour is only on some clients, both Vista and windows 7, 32...

Greeting,I have configured my ASA for easy VPN remote access , when i tried to connect from the client GUI i get an error disconnect 433 remote host disconnecting the connection:Here is my output from the GUI VPN user:112    11:59:36.828  12/23/09  S...

Pix 515e 6.2 at central office, L2L VPN from Linksys at remote office, trying to setup WinXP SP3 & Vista remote VPN clients using L2TP.  First question: Is this even possible, without using the Cisco VPN client or upgrading the Pix OS?  Second questi...

tripoli-e by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes