cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone encountered problems with the CISCO Anyconnect clients for remote vpn access?  We have users who have been using it and working along fine and then one day all of a sudden they get an error and it won't let then on.  Sometimes, the helpdes...

Hi,I'm trying to restrict traffic of a AnyConnect (Client Based SSL VPN) WebVPN user. I am using a "Webtype" access-list to define the permitted http and cifs urls. Then I am applying the access-list in the user attributes webvpn mode using the "filt...

Hi,Wondering if anyone has ever come across a scenario where they've integrated Cisco NAC with a Checkpoint VPN solution (using Power1 5075)?Any ideas or collateral would be appreciated.Thanksmark

mbullen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am migrating our VPN network from traditional VPN to DMVPN. However I have a concern of security. Since nothing needs to be configured on HUB when turn on remote sites, so anyone who knows the parameters of the VPN settings can connect to our netwo...

daniel-ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cusomter, who have two internet connections (not part of the BGP config) and two core locations, and about 15 branch offices connected to the cores running MPLS/BGP. What I would like to do, is have half of the branches on ISP1 at Core 1 a...

melcara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to setup a VPN to another company, but I'm having no luck.  We both think we are using the correct information for phase 1 and 2.  I'm using a ASA 5520 and wondered what commands would be useful for me to debug phase 1 and/or phase 2...