cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone!I've recently been using the VPN Client 5.0, when I want to connect to the network at my workplace.With a simple .pcf-file imported, and a click later I've been able to access the files I've been in need of.Really nice application in my o...

We have several small offices that we would like to connect to a central site. The users at this sites have to usesome of the resources at the central site (servers, file sharing etc).At the central site we are thinking to deploy an ASA 5510 as a VPN...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:Central Office2 ASA 5510 Firewalls configured in Active/StandbyCrypto map applied to outside interfaceCrypto map contains an entry for each remote officeEach entry has two peers set10 remote officesCisco 1841 routerT1 connectionCable connect...

Hi! I have the following scenario:USER1 ----- Site2Site IPSec VPN--------|ASA with DMZ| ---------------Site2Site IPSec VPN-------- USER2USER1 LAN: 192.168.10.0 /24USER2 LAN: 172.16.1.0 /24ASA DMZ network: 10.10.10.0 /24Both users can access the serv...

carlosv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experiencing tunnel failures periodically and receiving these messages at the Head End Router in front of they Key Server roughly at the same time the remote router is dropping the tunnel.%GDOI-3-REPLAY_FAILED: An anti replay check has failed in grou...

kstamandk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, I've checked a number of places but no luck. Here's what I'm trying to do. We have folks logging onto to both an SSL VPN and AnyConnect VPN on our Cisco ASA 5510. I have a Syslog server setup, and sending messages to the syslog server. I'm tryi...

Hi all,IM solving problem with next:Our employees connect to our network remotely with Cisco VPN client and can access any resorces inside network.We have NAT 0 configured so they sessions appear inside network  with IPs from VPN pool assigned. We ha...

gabrielgr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,After connecting over a remote access VPN on a 2811 I can ping the inside server but cannot map drives!Do you guys shed some light as to why not as its this not helping at all without mapping network drives.aaa new-model!!aaa authentication l...

zong8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Our idea is to publish RDP. VNC and everything what can be published in WebVPN portal.So pls. could you send me an URL where I can download the files for RDP, VNC and so on support in WebVPN portal?I was looking in the download centre but with...

gabrielgr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have recommendations on dialer software that allows you to schedule automatic tests of oob modems for console access?  I have 50+ sites and as Murphy dictates, whenever we need to get oob access, the modem isn't working or the line was ca...

Hello,I will be setting up a VPN between 2 of our offices and normally I use a pre-shared key that contains 10 characters with numbers, capital letters and symbols, I always wonder if 10 chars is enough, can anyone confirm?Million dollar question I g...