cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having trouble getting client to connect to my ftp server via an established vpn.On the server side we run a  pix 500 series with version 7 of the ios and on the client end an older 501 device with version 6.3 of the ios.The vpn is established a...

Hi,I'm trying to map VPN group-policy to users in local database on ASA (Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(4)12). It is Remote access VPN. Is it possible to have one tunnel-group for all remote vpn users and to map different grou...

What are some good commands to use when trying to troubleshoot an initial IPSEC site-to-site VPN?  I guess I should mention I'm using an ASA5520 v8.04.  It would be nice to have something that would tell you whether the management connection was bein...

Hi,I'm having trouble trying to establish a Remote Access VPN connection to a Cisco 1812 router set up as a vpn server using EzVPNThe router acting as a gateway to the internet using a dialer to create a pppoe connection over an adsl line . The inter...

Does IPS Manager Express build it's reports from the data on the Sensor's you are managing -- or the data it has downloaded from the sensors over a period of time?I'm trying to figure out if IPS Manager Express keeps data on the box or always just gr...

melchib by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One our client location they implimented NAC appliacne, configured active directory single sign on its working fine, also configured for VPN single sign on when, its configured as per cisco documentation, but when vpn client login they can successful...

Hi,I tried to install EasyVPN on a cisco 871W through SDM. The purpose is to terminate client VPNs, authenticating them with with an external Radius/AD (on a local subnet). I set up IAS on a win2003 AD server and checked the accounts.SDM was missing ...

erikisme1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm had 2 site-site vpn connection to my ASA 5510 version 8.0(4).However now i wish to have connectivity between both remote sites.How can i proceed with it?

Hi guys,from last few days i am experiencing some issues with Remote access vpn. users connecting using Cisco VPN client to the server gets disconnected intermittently. when i enabled the log in cisco vpn client, if found the error indocating DEL_REA...

I have a bunch of ASA5505's setup as EasyVPN remote clients connecting to an ASA5520 that I want to upgrade the firmware in and cannot figure out how to. I can telnet and run the ASDM to them but cannot unpgrade firmware via TFTP or browsing to local...

janf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes