cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

our users use the cisco vpn client to an asa.the asa itself is configured to assign ip address via a dhcp pool...we at this time do not direct them to a seperate dhcp servermy question....does the asa have an option to configure the netbios node type...

Has anyone had an issue with the ASA (8.0(4)32) where users can't RA VPN in with either the VPN client or Anyconnect? It seems the issue is with the ASA not letting go of the RA vpn sessions and to fix the issue you have to clear ALL RA vpn sessions....

Hello All,I am currently using the cisco client but due to support for 64-bit, am looking to move to the full-tunneled SVC type.  I was looking on the Cisco website and saw that there is currently no workaround for the DoS attack when SSL VPN is used...

I have a pix 501 firewall that I need to setup a site to site ipsec tunnel with a remote peer. The inside subnet on my pix is 192.168.100.0/24. For this discussion purpose, let's say my pix's outside ip is 10.10.10.10  and the remote peer ip is 11.11...

Greetings to all,I have a static IP, comcast DSL router, ASA behind the dsl router, trying to VPN through the internet using the Cisco VPN client. On the DSL router I have port forwarded UDP 500, UDP 50, UDP 4500, TCP/UDP 10,000 to the ASA but it is ...

stevo2k2k by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlemen,I apologize for asking dumb questions but I have been wrestling with this problem for over a week and I am out of ideas and need guidance.I am attaching two configs, one for the head end (an 871 running 12.4 code) and the other for the remo...

Jim Broom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am planning to implement SSL VPN on ASA 8.2.1. For example, I create the following 2 DAP records to assign different access right. Policy Name: Sales DAPldap.memberOf = SalesAction: continue Policy Name: Engineering DAPldap.memberOf = Engin...

Hi all,I'm trying to get my VPN client up and running and we're told that Anyconnect is the only xp64 viable option. It seems to install ok buy when I login it tries to install the updates and throws back a 'Fatal Error' message, not supplying any ot...

Upgrade a pix firewall. Everything was running, VPN?s, etc. UP graded to version 7 an now I?m seeing this %PIX-3-713042: IKE Initiator unable to find policy: Intf 1Now the VPN?s that we have are all active, everything is running. So, what is this mes...

denis.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a Cisco ASA to allow VPN using a client. I have one user who is on a Mac who doesn't get dropped at all and uses the connection every night. I have another user on Windows who gets dropped every 5 minutes. The Windows users is using the ...

kmurphy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes