cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,from last few days i am experiencing some issues with Remote access vpn. users connecting using Cisco VPN client to the server gets disconnected intermittently. when i enabled the log in cisco vpn client, if found the error indocating DEL_REA...

I have a bunch of ASA5505's setup as EasyVPN remote clients connecting to an ASA5520 that I want to upgrade the firmware in and cannot figure out how to. I can telnet and run the ASDM to them but cannot unpgrade firmware via TFTP or browsing to local...

janf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have an issue with our 871W set up.  When for one reason or another the connection is dropped (in this case I disconnected the uplink to the provider) for the state still says IPSEC_ACTIVE.  The ASA on the other side shows the session disconnec...

vblaha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! We have CISCO2811-HSEC/K9 with AIM-VPN/SSL-2. We want to use this module from the router to accelerate  ipsec on3825. Based on the information here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5853/data_sheet_vpn_aim_for_18128003800ro...

Hi All,we have 871 as VPN client with 2851 as VPN server. every night I have to type "cryp ipsec client ezvpn xauth" with username and password to activate VPN tunnel. which command make it permanent tunnel without to need type username and password ...

Hi,I have 3840 Router running Remote Access and L2L, I need to secure this router so that its only used for RA and L2L, can someone help with recommendation and any useful cisco links

We have ASA 5500 as a VPN server, then we have several differnt clients:- remote home users (ompanie's employees)  - we decided to use AnnyConect SSL VPN client- partners  - clientless access to web-applications- several offcies that aere "mobile" - ...

ngorenko by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry, if this request is already answered. I tried searching with no luck yet for a solution.I am looking to hardcode a desktop mac address to a specific port on the asa-5505 so that if someone tries to use a different mac address it will violate an...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IOS router (12.4) that I am adding a VPN tunnel to.  There are other active tunnels on this router (both ezvpn, site-to-site and GRE).  Everything appears to be working on both sides regarding phase 1/phase 2 negotiation, but packets that a...

foxx0171 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes