cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts, I have an ISDN connection and tried to activate it by dial test, but the test is fail and found the following message, can anyone help?Jun 12 08:35:09: BR1/0 DDR: Attempting to dial 0112223334445Jun 12 08:35:09: ISDN BR1/0 Q921: User TX -...

hfma_hk09 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Got a problem with a site-to-site IPSEC vpn implementation where one end is using SVI (eg: interface vlan 10). Does any body know if a crypto map can be applied to a SVI to bring up the IPSEC tunnel? It accepts the command but I can't pass an...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys we want to enable a pc (at client side) to form vpn with vpn concentrator using rsa key....to access few files daily....there is only one pc at client side which has to do that.....they have internet connection....we have to config vpn client......

Hi,If I want to use ipsec over tcp do I need to open any ports on my firewall other than the tcp port, for instance 10000? What I am trying to find out is if I also need ISAKMP, ESP etc.. Thanks

muca by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,MY ASA5540 has 40 L2L IPsec VPN tunnels to other sites. One of tunnels has packet drop often ( but the tunnel remind up ). Called ISP and confirm its not ISP issue. Is there any method to troubleshoot the issue ? what should I look at in the confi...

In the scenario,main office is connected to the branch office via ipsec vpn.We want to access two systems in our main office from brance office.But can access only one of the two at a time when connection established.can any one tell what is the issu...

hi friends,is it possible to create vpn in asa 5500 series using peer as FQDN name without ip address.because it is possible in linksys rvo42 so i need help on this matteradvance thankscyril

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,i have cisoc 5505 configured with remote access vpn configuration users dial in from public network and access the local network. now this site wants to connect to an easy vpn server and i have to configure this asa in easy vpn network e...

Need to set up a modem connection to console server for remote maintenance... Does not work need help..Modem is Robotics 28800 Fax modem, test router is 2621 with AUX. At 2621 i got "1d02h: TTY65: detection speed (38400) response ---OK---1d02h: TTY65...

Hi experts, I found my concentrator L2L connection disconnected sometimes and find the following error message, can anyone help (urgent), thanks!37030 06/09/2009 23:55:17.130 SEV=5 IKE/231 RPT=39 195.x.x.xGroup [195.x.x.x]Could not find centry for IP...

hfma_hk09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I am working to configure a dynamic tunnel to our cisco asa 5505, yet there is a firewall infront of our cisco asa and we need to open ports for the VPN Client to be able to reach the cisco device.May someone please advice as to what port...

hirasta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to a VPN concentrator that is behind a 2600 router using NAT-T. I have 2 ports open for the NAT-T setup. Port UDP 500 and Port UDP 4500. My access-list are setup to allow traffic NAT from a public ip to a 10.100.1.2 ip of the p...