cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to do IOS-to-IOS L2TP multilink to incease the throughput of DSL by using multiple lines. The problem I've encountered is IPCP negotiation does not successfully complete when I bond 2 (or more) virtual-PPP interfaces into a multilink in...

rhogh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am setting up a pair of ACS v5 appliances to talk to Active Directory for a Cisco VPN Concentrator 3060. I have setup the ACS servers and put them in the VPN under CONFIGURATION - SYSTEM - SERVERS - AUTHENTICATION, and when I use the “testâ...

Hi AllI have a ASA 5510, I have configure 2 VPN, router 850-ASA is OK, but I can't establish the other VPN ASA-Astaro, the error is:Jul 09 15:35:57 [IKEv1]: Group = 200.50.2.114, IP = 200.50.2.114, QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x3bcd8c0, mess id 0x4f4f1e...

Hello All, I have a 2801 which is currenlt serving my IPSEC VPN client. This has a dynamic map setup, where the tunnel initialisation happen from the user connecting. I use raduis to authenticate and authorise the users. Now I am planning use...

Hello,We try to configure our SSL VPN on our ASA 5505, it works with the VNC or RDP plugins, but we can't access to our server with CIFS connection.When we try to connect to a server with cifs://192.168.1.X, we can see the shared folders and the hidd...

romain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of Pix515's with an IPSec vpn tunnel configured between them. When I try to connect to the services on the remote network, the interesting traffic pulls up the tunnel but I am unable to pass any data. Could anyone please advise what cou...

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Altho' generally using no-split-tunnelled RA vpn setups there are some instances where it is necessary. Some staff work extensively on a customer site and need access to our resources as well as those of the site.It seems to me that the big sticki...

m.surtees by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have an issue setting up site to site VPN between Cisco 2651XM and ASA505.Here's the config from both the devices. On Cisco 2651XM===============crypto isakmp policy 1 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key cisco1...

Hi, I have a 2851 with PVDM2-36DM but I wasn't able to work with them. It takes a long time the handshake, then a low speed connection and finally a disconection.I want to try with a modemcap for this kind of modem, or any other suggestion? My modem ...

I am configuring a Cisco router to a DraytekThe VPN tunnel comes up and I can start Remote Desktop sessions from the site with the Draytek to the site with the Cisco.but I cannot do the same thing with the other way - i.e. I cannot open Remote Deskto...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to merge two old PIX501's configurations onto a single ASA5505. Each has an IPSEC VPN, so this is what I thought might work. Can someone please tell me if this looks correct? The peer is a VPN router which will hand off all traffic to our ePoP...