cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The VPN connection is established from the VPN Client to a Cisco ASA 5510 with Software Version 8.0(4). Then, a ping -t command is made to monitor the connection. When a connection the user tries to connect to a SAP Server using the SAP Logon applic...

slizarraga by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to design a VPN solution. Requirement is to allow remote site VPN user to get into offshore network and then that user should access onsite application through existing site-to-site tunnel between onsite and offshore network.Remote use...

akshay.dm by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tryed to install SSl Anyconnect and received a message "VPN Client agent was unable to create the interprocess communication depot".That is as far as I can get.

isenzkx by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am seeing about 40+ QM_IDLE lines for the same IP connection when performing the sho crypto isakmp sa.What would this indicate? We did have a carrier line go down in Baltimore, but this is the only tunnel with "stuck" in this state. BTW - no t...

Hi, i created a ipsec tunnel but i'm fail to connect to the Peer side, i enable the debug and found some error but i dunno what is that means? need help!PNG-FW(config)# Apr 21 18:11:31 [IKEv1]: Group = 147.178.7.132, IP = 147.178.7.132, QM FSM error ...

Hi all! I wonder if a solution is possible for failover lan-to-lan with the secondary (failover) on another website (long distance), using a switch to the solution between the primary and secondary. Attachment topology as an example.I Appreciate any ...

Hi all,Iam missing something for sure..;-). Trying to SSH to inside router via ASA (internet) with no luck. Can able to SSH to same router from internal LAN. Interrnet to ASA --> ASA inside to core switch (running OSPF and mgmt vla 25)--> switch port...

mvsheik123 by Rising star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a LAN-to-LAN VPN set up to another organization. There is no longer a need for the VPN tunnel, and I have removed all traces of it from my ASA. However, the other organization still has the VPN configured, and this former VPN peer is still se...

Guys, I have a L2L VPN setup between an ASA and a 857 - the stripped down config of the ASA is below:access-list nonat extended permit ip <local-ip> 255.255.255.0 <remote-ip> 255.255.255.0 access-list nonat extended permit ip <local-ip2> 255.255.255....

I'm running a VPN server using an 1841 with Adv. Security on it. VPN is working fine once users are connected (using Cisco VPN client). But I'm always getting that message: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_MAC_ERR: decrypt: mac verify failed for connection id=30...

GreetingI have an ASA5520 with version 7.4.I had a problem from sometime before.I can not login using ASDM for some reason!since last time I login using ASDM for just monitoring, what I only did is upgrade to new version. Could anyone advice me what ...

julxu by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Just procured a 5505 and I am trying in a test lab the following:2 vlans 3 and 4 made on a switcheth 0 of firewall in vl 3eth 1 vlan 4int vlan 3 ip add 172.16.1.1int vl 4 i add 10.1.1.1firewall mode routerint vl 4 insideint vl 3 nameif test...

hunnetvl01 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I've been trying for a few days now to set-up a SSL VPN via the VPN wizard of the ASDM on an ASA5510. When I try to connect to the VPN I get the "No address assigned" error. Debugging shows that the client is connecting to the DefaultWEBVPNGroup ...

Dear ExpertsWe have Hub and spoke DMVPN over ADSL line .the site -1 (Dubai) Services Provider has given ADSL line on Ethernet using GPON technology. even same cisco 2801 has terminated MPLS line over MPLS we have DMVPN .Tunnel-1 is used for ADSL DMVP...

Hi,i have two cisco 3060vpn concentrators. one is in prodution and the other is in spare. i am planning to install spare vpn concentrator in failover mode so that if the current vpn concentrator goes down then the new vpn concentrator will take the c...

kanbaycco by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: