cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,i have a conflict. Despite the use of IPSec Tunnel in Crypto Map mode, the overhead is not calculated.The IP MTU value for us is 1500.I execute the command:"ping -f -l 1472 10.1.240.155"that is, I have 28 bytes as overhead.20 bytes "ne...

I am using CML for learning purposes and have created an IPSEC tunnel (see diagram). The ISAKMP SA is in the QM_IDLE state on CE1 and CE2  CE-1#sh crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst src state conn-id status1.1.1.1 2.1.1.1 QM_IDLE 1009 ACTIVE th...

I have an MacBook Pro running macOS Big Sur 11.5.2. It's connected to my WiFi network and everything is running fine. However, when I'm connecting to my company's VPN via AnyConnect, webpage loading is slowing down extremely. I profiled the loading t...

msh3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiVP We are looking to replace our existing cisco ASR, acting as VPN concentrators, with cisco ASAs. The architecture looks something like that :  The ASR is configured to accept VPN sessions via 2 different interface directly connected to the intern...

network_diagramv2.png
AlexDC by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco ASA 9.5 and has configured Cisco AnyConnect for remote users. It is configured with split tunneling which all internet traffic is routed over the users internet, now we want to have all the internet traffic to be routed over the Cisco ...

ur company has gone through a name change from ABC Corp to CDE Corp, the current vpn url is vpn.abc.com and the certificate on the ASA use that CN=vpn.abc.com. Company wants to move vpn url:vpn.cde.com to reflect the new company name. The DNS record ...

Tinei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN messages

Hi We have a Static VPN betwen 2 Routers and the tunnel is up and down, I consoled onto one of the routers and ran a debug crypto ipsec and saw this message. *Sep  9 15:20:32.787: %IKEV2-3-NEG_ABORT: Negotiation aborted due to ERROR: Failed to build ...

benolyndav by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We Have FRP Cisco 2110. In this ASA we have a WebVpn configured (clientless ssl). We need to avoid Google from showing our WebVpn URL on the result search. For this, Google has asked us to add a line on our robots.txt file, for them to be sure that t...