cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have successful implemented AnyConnect and posture check to user endpoints on LAN, WLAN and VPN. Now user have new request to restrict the laptop to access VPN and proxy IP only when the users are not in enterprise premise. Is it possible?

Hi,I am trying upgrade the ASA5505 on V7.2 with ADSM 5.2.  Not sure where to start though.  Is there a guide on this using the GUI?Also would like to turn on VPN Remote access, any guide or help on this would be appreciated. The running config is bel...

mzalli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My university uses the Cisco Anyconnect VPN client (version 4.9) to allow students to remotely connect to the network and I've encountered a problem. Problem: When connecting to the university's VPN, authentication was asked (email/password) and t...

Ado1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the process of trying to reduce the clutter on my mac, I deleted the CISCO VPN. After looking at similar questions, I don't think I uninstalled the program correctly. As a result, when I try to reinstall the VPN is states that it is already on tha...

bep774 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where I need SSL VPN users to access resources sitting behind an IPSec Tunnel. The architecture is like this, there is an IPsec site to site tunnel between an ASA and a Juniper Firewall with a local webserver sitting on the local ne...

Hello,We are encountering a very annoying problem with our IPSEC IKEv1 connection between a cloud server with Strongswan and a Cisco 7201 VPN endpoint, the connection is stuck in the "Connecting" status on the server side.The IPSEC configuration func...

Deltarune by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to configure Anyconnect to authenticate via SAML to a shibboleth IdP (with FTD version 6.7.0.2)Has anyone already done this?I wonder what I have to use as SSO URL. I've tried the one in IdP's metadata, andalso looked at the requests ot...

boesch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We want to deploy Anyconnect version 4.9.06037 instead of 4.9.01095 via an automatic "webdeploy" update.Unfortunately the first feedback is not very good. For about fifteen clients, we already have 4 failures.Here's what we see:• The old versi...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes