cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using the Cisco VPN client and after my user's authenticate I would like for the Windows AD Login Script to run so their network shares will map on their local machine and run other tasks.Can this be done with the Cisco VPN client and NOT using t...

I have a vpn tunnel configured between a pix 501 and 7200 router. The tunnel works fine until at some point during the day it stops working and am unable to bring it back up unless I clear out all the sa's on both sides. The tunnel then comes back up...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Creating dynamic access policies. Right now I'm just running a simple one - if specific AntiVirus defs are less than 7 days old, allow. DfltAccessPolicy set to terminate. This works fine when using AnyConnect. However, when I use the Cisco client...

I have a problem that I think is pointing back to the isakmp identity being set to hostname on an ASA. I have configured ezvpn on a router, but it won't connect to an ASA. I can use the same groupname and password that I'm using in the router in the ...

We're trying to set up a Site to site vpn between a 2851 router and an ASA. I'm trying to use the command 'crypto isakmp...' on the router and it doesn't recognize the command at all. I'm running version "c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-13.bin" of IOS on...

All, Anyone know why the isakmp key is not hidden on the router? from show run: crypto isakmp key 6 1234567890 address 1.1.1.1 When configured: ice-nyc-rtr-01(config)#crypto isakmp key ? 0 Specifies an UNENCRYPTED password will follow 6 Specifies an ...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 2600 Router which will be configured as EasyVPN server however its outside interface is having private ip i.e. 10.1.1.1 . ASDL Modem ----- ROuter (vpn-ser) ---- ServersNow the Public IP is on ASDL Modem which NATs to 10.1.1.0 and becau...

Hi All,I can't configure 871 as PPPoE server. Small part of config:interface Loopback1 ip address 192.168.102.1 255.255.255.0!bba-group pppoe PPPoEGroupBBA virtual-template 2 sessions auto cleanup!interface FastEthernet3 pppoe enable group PPPoEGroup...

AS5350: Following errors and tracebacks observed.%SIP-3-INTERNAL: DNS Task Queue is FULL -Traceback= 0x60460880 0x61423724 0x613C2C9C 0x613EA948 0x613FC8E8 0x6144F9C4 0x6144FC60%SIP-3-INTERNAL: DNS Task Queue is FULL -Traceback= 0x60460880 0x61423724...

I recently installed all the Microsoft security updateswhich started my VPN service to start crashing afterthe connection was established. I have (painfully) manually uninstalled the VPNclient (the normal uninstall process failed and would not remove...

New Vista machine that had version 5.0.00.0340 client installed, but I kept getting "Reason 442: Failed to enable Virtual Adapter" errors after disconnecting from a VPN and attempting to connect to another VPN later. Notes indicated that this problem...

We do outsourced IT support for a number of clients. One of them has been slowly connecting all their remote sites to their home office using VPNs. So far all the remote sites have had static IP addresses, so it has been easy going.The next site ha...