cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone. For some reason, I am having an awful time getting a new rule working on my firewall. I need to open HTTPS for a server so our suppliers have access to one of our web servers, but I have having difficulty. I've added the following to ...

Hi all,I'm trying to setup a L2TP over IPSEC vpn between a Mac OS X 10.4 host (with the Mac native vpn client) and a router running IOS (UC520).The configuration I wrote is not working. Even if I activate some debug (ppp authentication, l2x error, l2...

Hi Guys,I am just wondering if it is possible to push a cisco client vpn through to remote user (when directly connected to the corporate network) with the profile through script?I can probably work out how to send the msi out and install the client ...

I would like to know how I can track when my VPN users are connecting or disconnecting from the firewall. I'm using an ASA 5510 and the users have the Cisco VPN Client. Is there a log somewhere that contains this information?

JPara1445 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using a single static IP from Verizon DSL and I'm looking to do the following:1. Static IP to access a webserver (XXX.XXX.XXX.201)2. Setup a DMZ zone to allow remote access to our phone system (xxx.xxx.x.2)3. Allow the office work stations ...

am trying to setup a demo and lab for our company, I'm seeking product which combine all features below:1- VPN Concentrator which support the following protocols. 1.1 SSL VPN.1.2 IPSEC IKE with extended authentication (Xauth).1.3 Client -server VPN &...

One of my users conncects via SSL VPN back to our main site. The uses then tires to connect using RDP to 10.10.10.200:33333 (please note that I have changed the default RDP port to 33333) but it fails. Please keep in mind that if I try to connect f...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i posted last week here but i got no answers, so i am wondering if its posible to intercommunicate a remote acces VPN and l2l VPn, but if in l2l theres no NAT EXCEMPT tahta menas that traffic is NAT'ed on l2l VPN?, im using a 1800 Router, mroe inf...

axyalms08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Assume that we have a 2-interface router.Assume Fa0 is connected to internet and Fa1 is connected to local Lan and both interfaces with public addresses. Is there a way to have crypto map to the internal interface insted of the public interfac...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to use the quickVPN client with the RVS4000. The remote location does not have a router or Static IP. I have the latest VPN Client at the remote site and firmware for the rvs4000. How would I have the remote user connect to 1 shared comp...

I'm a service provider with equipment servers, etc... in a colo location. Our customers want to establish site2site VPN tunnels to the colo location.I need to segment customers into different networks using VLANs that are in the DMZ. Is the ASA 5510 ...

weboffice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes