cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I made a VPN site 2 site connection using PIX515E on my side (not sure about device on other side). Today the VPN connection was down all the day. however i could ping the other site using the real IP using the firewall itself.I had to clear the SA o...

fzaynoun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI whould like to establish EASY VPN between 877 and 3845.Following information1. 3845 already i am using for DMVPN ,gi0/1 is given publich ip 2. I want to terminate same easy vpn on dmvpn router I am getting following message on my easy vpn r...

Hi Everyone,I need to create a site-to-site IPSec VPN tunnel between 2 sites with layer 2 connectivity between the sites. That is, layer 2 broadcasts on one end of the tunnel will be seen on the other end.Does the ASA5520 support this? If not, what...

IHCowan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question log as follow,Feb 3 17:39:29.505 TWT: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_NOT_IPSEC: Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet.(ip) vrf/dest_addr= /10.229.101.255, src_addr= 10.229.101.13, prot= 17Is this a IOS bug? My ios versoin is 12.4(19) and device is...

tommy1108 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to, yet. First of, I need to set up a VPN between some of our remote sites and the HQ and I would like the tunnel to stay up all the time. Some of the remote site DO NOT have static outsite...

i have set up a test Site to Site VPN between two locations through CISCO ASA. I am using an extended access-list to specify the intersting traffic.Say the access-list is permit ip 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0The tunnel works well...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I tried to connect to the customer's VPN using our internet here in the office, the transparent tunneling in the VPN status says Active on UDP 4500. But when I tried connecting to the VPN via Vodafone vodem, the transparent tunneling still sh...

Hello all,I am trying to create a site to site vpn with two cisco routers, the tunnel is working fine and i have connectivity beteewn the lan's. Now on one site want to make nat from the souce addr to the outside addr. Its is possible to do this , m...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have got ASA 5510 with 7.0 Version. i created a IPSEC site to site vpn,NAT & Access list is configured. when i ping, i can see IKE tunnel 1 on asdm n then i get an error of QM FSM and it gets disconnect.... I have done the configuration t...

Hello,I have a site-to-site VPN configured between my office in Canada and Chile. Here's the specs:Canada:Internet: 2Mpbs (burst to 10)Firewall/VPN: PIX 506Chile:Internet: 2MbpsFirewall/VPN: PIX 501Only about three people thereOK, here's the thin...