cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have configured the firewall and it is working perfectly.I have configured CSC Module also for URL Blocking. It is perfectly blocking the configured sites. Now a new requirement araised. This URL Blocking has to be configured to block the si...

Hello AllI have some basic questions regarding ISAKMP Certificate based authentication betweencisco routers. Specifically when two peers exchange certificates during the authenticationphase and establish the fact that these come from a mutually trust...

Hi, wondered if anyone could shed any light on this?We have a two 2851 routers at two seperate branches that connect via a vpn tunnel back to the head office. When lookking at the tunnel interface it shows a lot of transmit discards which are there ...

jmoss1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I was wondering if you kind people wouldn't mind helping me?I have a router at a remote site (let's call it site A) which over ADSL connects to our HQ via VPN, site A has an 857 router and the HQ has a 3000 concentrator. We have another coup...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an AS5300 with a quad T1/E1 and 4 built-in serial interfaces (S0 - S3). Due to budget cut, we replaced the T1 line with the modem cards. Besides the dial-up features, what can we use the AS5300? With the tight budget, we want to utilize ev...

Hi,We have given a solution with Cisco 7613/VPN Bundle to one of our customers. After turning the Router On the IPSEC SPA Card on the SIP-400 seems to be administratively down, the same is seen via the debug command on the Router. The Power on the mo...

nilanjans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5510 talking to a client's Nortel device. We are sending data over a VPN connection between the two devices 24/7. Twice a day the tunnel stops sending data, and you can no longer ping over the tunnel. The tunnel is still up during t...

pathgroup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to implemnet ASA in our DR netwrok.Our network architecture router3845 and Switch3745 is connected to the network.In present scenario as follows1.One internet is connected to router38452.Site to site VPN is connected between two si...

I have problem on making the connection to other VPN peer site on webvpn. when our client connect to the webvpn, i've set to assign a pool of ip address, but when i check the ipconfig from client notebook, i found that the ip address is from IPS, not...

We have the setup configured as per Sample in-band for VPN clients configured.Currently all our clients authenticating successfully, however when they open their IE, they don't get a NAC Agent page?What are some of the places where I should start to ...

Hey all, any idea what the maximum number of VPN clients can connect to the ASA5505? It is running the base image. Thanks, robert.Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : 8VLANs : 3, DMZ RestrictedInside...

Robert Ho by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to implement DDR solution between two c1811 router using two analog lines connected to V92 port of each router as shown below-LAN_1-1811_1===PSTN CLOUD===1811_2-LAN_2.When i initiate interesting traffic from LAN_1 using access-list,the...

So I have a Lan-to-Lan vpn set up on my ASA 5505, which was working fine until my client on the other end switched ISP's and ended up with a dynamic ip instead of a static. So now I am wondering if it is possible to configure the 5505 to accept VPN c...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: