cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,tried having a look on these forums but i coul;d not find an answer.I am looking to configure a single ASA with a primary and backup/ redundant VPN. The VPN remote endpoints will be a Cisco 3825 IOS router. I am aware of the crypto map map-na...

I am looking for the correct IOS to install on my 2811 so I can set up vpn groups, much like you would with a PIX for remote employees running the Cisco VPN Client software.I have done this on a Pix 525 and 506e, but the company I work for today does...

Hello,I have a situation where the usable WAN IP block belongs to the DMZ interface of the ASA. A WAN/ISP transit network also exists between the ASA and ISP provider but we cannot use these addresses for SSL VPN.Is it possible to route through the W...

mgierach1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm upgrading from the SSL WebVPN client and trying to push Anyconnect (any version) from the ASA and it fails on all PC's I've tried it on. I've tried different versions, removing and reapplying the pkg files and even reloaded the device. It does ...

it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,i have asa 5510 bunk9 i want to add 4 port gigbit ethernet module .this firewall is suitable for this and what is the part number.Thanks&Regardssrini

Hi to all!It is possible to run MLPPP over Ethernet dot1q subinterfaces?I fact, 2 PPPoE sessions on Multilink.On the customer site I have a 1841 with 2 ADSL WICs. This 2 PVC's are terminated on the 7600 on 2 VLANs..Thanks and regards,Thomas

I am using CISCO 1811, and have some users connects via cisco remote-vpn-client. the problem is i am unable to restrict them. even though i have blocked there access to only single host, but they are able to access other VLAN .ip access-list extende...

ammadshah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have to initiate a IPSec tunnel from Cisco router (which is having ADSL modem internet connection) to nortel contivity. At Router side the IP address will be dynamic. I am getting an error saysing "Notify has no hash - Rejected."I was upda...

Hi everyone,I have established a L2L VPN between my Cisco 851 and the remote sites Watchguard. The tunnel comes up fine. From the local side I can ping the remote host only if I set the source address of the packets to the routers vlan1 address. From...

Hi All,Inorder to use SSL VPN (client based) ASA5510, what is the licensing requirement. From the below 'sh ver'.. can we tell how any SSL VPN clients the ASA supports..??********************************Encryption hardware device : Cisco ASA-55x0 on-...

Looking for configuration information on connecting 2 804 routers across ISDN circuit? Currently have an 804 connecting to a 5300, we are removing the 5300 and installing an ISDN in its place. Need to be able to dial back to the new 804 to get on th...

russnash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have users happily connecting to my Cisco ASA via the Cisco VPN client. Now I need to get a contractor to VPN in and I want to create a separate profile for them and only allow then to a certain sunbnet, is this possible?Thanks

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes