cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My PIX525 firewall is configured for S2S (already 3 more S2S vpn is configured) with Juniper firewall at the other end.The problem I'm now facing is that although the tunnel is getting up but no traffic can pass between end-to-end. When I gave sh ...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a nightmare trying to connect my shiny new ASA 5510 to an old Cat 3550 switch. The ASA port shows up/up but receives no packets at all. As soon as I put the cable back in to the old PIX515E it works straight away, making me believe this i...

handsy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI ve configured an ASA to act as a vpn server.The clents from Microsoft windows Xp use vpn connection and they can connect but after the concurrent remote vpn become 6 or 7 no one else can connect to the ASA until someone disconnect !!!!I also use ...

Hi allI'd like to setup a Cisco 2811 router to provide site-site VPN between this router and a PIX 515 firewall. Just wanted to know which version of IOS would be best suited for the job plus 802.1Q and BGP routing features. I've configred site-site ...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,can someone tell me what the command is to create an ASA users that can only view the current config but not change anything?Thanks in advance! All replies rated.

Hi,I am looking into a 'Secure VPN' solution for Remote Access, only a small solution 10-20 users.I have two main objectives :To use SSL Technology, to ensure data confidentiality and more importantly, a solution to ensure VPN traffic is clean and sc...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CAM and CAS with HA. The mode is OOB Real-IP Gateway.When I controlled the switch port to CAM management, the computer in that port have comunication problem like lost the network access in 15-20 minutes.I see CAM log and find the follow er...

jgary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In case of site to site VPN between static IP (ASA) and dynamic IP (Linksys AG241), would it be possible to initiate VPN tunnel from the static side? How can I configure it? Could you please advice?Thank you very much,Nitass

nitass by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of ASAs in failover configuration providing VPN load-balancing. I'd like to use a cert for the inbound requests and would like to know if I can use a wildcard cert for all devices or do I need to get individual certs per device and one ...

jgibb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a structure of remote access with VPN 3000 and ACS, authenticating the users for digital certificate, in a root here what is in the womb in Prague.They are not getting user any more access, crop down some logs collected in the VPN 3000, in ...

Router is 2600 with 12.3 IOSI can't get my PPP sessions that are dialing in to use the defined radius server. Sessions connect, but don't authenticate. All this will be used for is emergency dialin. What am I missing here?doing a sho radius stats sh...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes