cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a pair of PIX Firewalls 515E with failover activated.For a long time ago, the Active / Standby config works fine.But when I have updated the PIX OS image from 6.3 to 7.0 then 7.2, 8.0, 8.0.4 on the primary PIX unit , I have discovered that ...

enaforhmd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Teami am facing problem in connecting Cisco VPN Client to ASA5510. following are the debug results:---Mar 26 05:09:19 [IKEv1]: IP = x.x.x.x, IKE_DECODE RECEIVEDMessage (msgid=0) with payloads : HDR + SA (1) + KE (4) + NONCE (10) + ID (5) +VENDOR...

Hi there,Is there a way to configure separate AAA groups using Radius for VPN authentication vs device authentication? I currently have my ASA configured with AAA using Radius, and I have no problems with that functionality. I'm using IAS/NPS on Win...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a pair of 5520 ASA devices in a load balancing configuration. I have multiple Remote VPN groups using these boxes and would like to use DHCP to hand out an IP address to all the groups but one. However, in the group configuration window ...

JHaynes4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,can someone help point me to how to configure dymanic vpn on our asa to only allow computer account register in our active directory? Only computer member of our domain should be able to login only. Thanks

tung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have four VLANs on an 1811. I need VLAN4 which has wide open internet access to be controlled so it cannot consume all bandwidth when in use and if bandwidth is required from devives on any of the other 3 Vlans, Vlan4 would be scaled back to...

I have several users working from home with an 871 router connecting to a 2811 in our main office. While most of these connections work without any issues, I have a few sites which continue to drop the EIGRP neighbor. Here is a sample of the log file...

rluyster by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any luck with getting *any* version of the Cisco VPN client to work on Kernel 2.6.27.5-41.fc9 on Fedora9? There's a well-known patch available that's supposed to fix the makefile, but it gets errors. See two screenshots attached. C...

abatson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up site to site vpn between an asa 5510 and 5505. I ran startup wizard and VPN site to site wizard on both. When I try to ping the remote site it fails and no tunnle is brought up. The message in the log is"NO SPI to Identify Phase...

thellco01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having with an issue with an IOS IPSEC VPN configuration./*crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key TEST123 address 205.xx.1.4!!crypto ipsec transform-set CHAIN esp-3des esp-sha-hmac!!crypto map CRYPTO-...

csimmons by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we installed a WRVS4400N Router, set it up with no problems and were able to access the internet from all computers on our intranet. However, from all intranet and some internet locations we cannot access the router remotely. Even from the m...

oldmaddog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a 1800 series router. Its currently doing VPN on a stick - eg site to site VPN's with remote sites internet tunneled back through main site. I dont have a proxy server at all. Internet is natted by a loopback interface on the 1800 ...

Hi,We use Cisco ASA5540's for terminating VPNS and use a standard site to site VPN configuation for 5 VPNs. However we have been experiencing a major problem with 1 of the VPNs that terminates on a Nortel GGSN device.After much debugging it appears t...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using the document "Configuring Cisco VPN Client 3.x for windowns to IOS Using Local Extended Authentication" to test a remote access to internal LAN.Everything works fine but when I define the users:username usuario1 password 0 passwordth...