cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We need to terminate 100+ wireless clients via PPPOE. I am trying to do this as cost affectively as possible. Can I set a 7206VXR router (it only has a couple active T1 circuits on it right now) to act as the PPPOE server for these clients? Or wou...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we run a software package over a lan2lan vpn. if we run this package over a cisco vpn lan2lan it does not work but if we break out locally over the internet instead of over the lan2lan it does work.has anyone had issues with mtu sizes over a vpn t...

Hey guys,So I've been tasked with reworking the VPN groups and what I'd like to do is use a seperate subnet all together.Right now everyone is getting an IP address of 10.x.x.x I'd like to put everyone into a 172.x.x.x subnet of there own depending u...

Hi guys,I hope some one can help me here. I have a L2L vpn. Mosts hosts on one side of the vpn can telnet http etc... to hosts on the other side. However one hosts in paticular cannot telnet ssh snmp etc.. to the other side. even though it can ping a...

HiI encountered a issue when I tried to setup the VPN between the ASA 5505 (version 8.0) and PIX 515E (version 6.3). The VPN can up and running. From the PC in remote site, it can get the IP from DHCP server in central site through the VPN tunnel, an...

I want to restrict VPN connections to come only from certain networks. So if the client is not sitting on a A.B.C.D ip address and tries to VPN in, he gets disconnected. I guess it's an IP checking feature I'm trying to implement. How do I go abo...

3002-->5520.Under system status of the 3002. I have:IKE | public ip of 5520 | etc....IPSEC | public ip of 5520 | 3DES | HMAC/SHA-1| 0 | 0 | 0 | 0IPSEC | 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 | etc....Why do i have an ipsec tunnel with a remote address for the public inte...

I am having a wierd issue with a site-to-site vpn tunnel and am looking for some assistance. The tunnel is up and active from what I can see, but it takes a long time to initialize... I can run a constant ping to an address on the other side of the t...

Hi,I have a 3620 with a NM-32A cabled to numerous Cisco consoles with CAB-OCTAL-ASYNC cable to each console port.CONSOLE SERVER:!interface Ethernet1/0 ip address 192.168.10.180 255.255.255.224 no ip directed-broadcast!ip host SWITCH4 2001 192.168.10....