cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a simple VPN server for my home lab using cisco router 1941 or 3945( I have access to both) When you design a Dyanmic VTI hub-and-spoke configuration. Does the spoke has to be a cisco router? can it be any VPN client such as win...

Please advise about the differences between between anyconnect plus and apex subscription on NGFW 2100. Can both support SSL browser based remote vpn access? When is apex recommended?

My customer wants to have remote ssl vpn for his employees to access office network securely from their homes.Which is the best cost effective ssl remote vpn solution that i can provideWe have provided to customer isr 4451 as Internet CE router and n...

VPN AuthorizationI am looking at transitioning from using AD to NPS for authorizing users on our VPN.   It is working good with AD but I need to use some of the features available through NPS such as framed-ip-address.   I have a couple of connection...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,  I have a simple setup with two routers (acting as server and client), where I am trying to test flexvpn using certificates. I am getting below error IKEv2:% Received cert hash is invalid, using configured trustpoints from profile for signi...

We just bought a RV340 Router and tried to setup a L2TP VPN connection so we can connect from home to our local web server located in the office. I successfully connected to the L2TP Server from home but I can't access the webservers local IP through...

Is this possible? I'm authenticating AnyConnect via SAML /AzureAD, but wish to have multiple tunnel groups. I'm aware I'm presently unable to have multiple IPD trustpoints so all users are lumped into the same authentication group, however each tunne...