cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone and hope all is well. Hopefully someone can help me here because I have no idea what to try. I connect remotely to work with anyconnect and while connected the remote VPN will freeze and I have to close out and connect back. This only tak...

Matthewp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heyi establish a site to site VPN between 1 CISCO ASA 5510 v8.4 but i can only ping between SITE A 192.168.200.0 and 192.168.100.0. I cannot ping from 10.0.0.0 to 192.168.100.0 from SIT EA....what is wrong with my config? does the ACL and object-grou...

lmel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!Have such L2TP/IPsec config:  aaa new-modelaaa authentication ppp L2TP localaaa authorization network L2TP localip dhcp excluded-address 10.1.1.1!ip dhcp pool L2TP_CLIENT_POOLnetwork 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0default-router 10.1.1.1option ...

Currently we have deployed trial of "Next Generation Firewall Virtual Appliance" ( Cisco Firepower Threat Defense for VMWare (75) Version 6.6.4) in our environment. We have successfully deployed on site-to-site VPN with dynamic peer. But on creation ...

Hello, I have an Android Tablet with Anyconnect.I have Internet Connection with Wifi and 4G.Is there a way Anyconnect does a auto reconnect when I switch between Wifi and 4G or back?Currently Anyconnect just disconnects when I leave Wifi Range and 4G...

Hi There, Thank you for your time. Hope you all are safe & secure in this pandemic  I need you help in my tacacs+ authentication.  I have got two TACACS+ servers (RHEL) and both are running successfully. Both are in different domains. For one domain ...

Hello all,  all our ASAs are configured to assign IP addresses to Anyconnect clients from a local pool.  After a client disconnects, their IP address is released after 15 minutes and put back into the pool.  However we find our DNS gets messed up, wh...

Hi All,I am hoping I can find a better solution to my problem here.We currently have site to site vpn's between many 3rd party sites to our internal servers, a single FTD on premise. The customer already has a solution DR to a checkpoint in azure tha...

Hello all,Most customers that I have deployed ASAs / FTD for last many years have used Anyconnect client. I have a customer who has been using L2TP over ASA and they are now looking to upgrade to FTD (using FDM) and they dont have much budget left to...

Hello,  Is there a way to check anyconnect validity and accordingly allow or not access.  The need is if a user installs anyconnect that is downloaded from a non trusted source.  Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

Setting up VPN tunnel on Android Mobile Phone - when i go to import certificate - I am being asked for a password - even though there is no password assigned to the certificate. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I import a certificate into Any...